• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Never leaving Serendipity again

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

That's the upload for Paragon6. But after running Paragon, I would say in my opinion, there are some better kernels. I don't know if you're looking for speed or battery saving ability, but I think my two favorites are SpeedMod k13c and Onix 2.0.3. I used k13c for about a month and it increased my battery life from about 8 hours to about 48 hours (using Serendipity 5.12 as well). Now I'm running the Onix 2.0.3 1000 Hz kernel. I love it. Absolutely blazing fast. And I'm getting about 18 hours of battery life on it. It would last even longer if I were to go to the 100 hz though. The lagfix seems to work rather well on Onix too. Let me know what you think. Of course it's all relative, so you're going to have to give them a try. But the SGS KF is a god-send.

WOW thanks everyone for all the help. I end up loading the Paragon Kernel (on Serendipity 6.3 ROM) last night. The phone is super fast. I can really see a difference, especially using the touch buttons on the bottom of the phone. I really like it. I am checking battery life today to see what results I get.

I might try other kernels later.

Back
Top Bottom