• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New ROM HAWK-EYE ALPHA for A75

@savignesh
I lost my motherboard so cant work on kernel right now and I think there is no way to get swap support without modding kernel

Not able to install this rom i've replace boot.img but still nothing happened
plz someone help me ... :(
n when will the new version going to come :)

Not able to install this rom i've replace boot.img but still nothing happened
plz someone help me ... :(
n when will the new version going to come :)
Replace boot.img and logo.bin with stock ones..... It'll definitely boot.......Everything is working fine even camera n bluetooth..........
only one error i.e inverted front cam.....!!

Thanks for the fastest ROM for Micromax A75. I really like the lockscreen. But I am getting a strange problem. My phone does not detect the Tata Docomo signal. Its saying no signal. But when I installed any other ROM this problem is not there.

Edit: After flashing the New Baseband, my phone catches the Tata Docomo signal. Thanks to Marriya who advised me to flash the baseband

Thanks for the fastest ROM for Micromax A75. I really like the lockscreen. But I am getting a strange problem. My phone does not detect the Tata Docomo signal. Its saying no signal. But when I installed any other ROM this problem is not there.

Edit: After flashing the March Baseband, my phone catches the Tata Docomo signal. Thanks to Marriya who advised me to flash the baseband

thanks button doesn't work automatically..:D lol...
If you like my work then Press Thanks at OP..;) its your choice...no force..:D

How to make the boot logo

Buddy boot_logo is hell lot of process do one thing download the boot animation factory and then put you pics in a zip folder and then make a boot animation with the resolution 320*480 if you dont know how you can then directly add your photos in the boot animation folder and place it in the system/media and reboot you will have your photos but as the resolution will not be correct so you will get different resolution pics as animation.

Back
Top Bottom