• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New ROM HAWK-EYE ALPHA for A75

Hi Gautam, this time i could flash the ROM without any problem. I also find this ROM very smooth, nice colour combinations, free from bloatware, attention andto lot of small details. For example, inclusion of day and date (month and year is not useful) in the status bar. I feel that there is a marked improvement in pictures taken with camera apk, may be my feeling and not true. Will send in more of my observations as I continue to use it. Thank you very much.

Hi Gautam, this time i could flash the ROM without any problem. I also find this ROM very smooth, nice colour combinations, free from bloatware, attention andto lot of small details. For example, inclusion of day and date (month and year is not useful) in the status bar. I feel that there is a marked improvement in pictures taken with camera apk, may be my feeling and not true. Will send in more of my observations as I continue to use it. Thank you very much.

:)

@gautam
ya. new notif panel is good.
bt stock mmx panel is best for its utility. I mean lot of options n shortcuts(on long press) n toggle.
hw can I edit framework apk?

Gps working first time properly for me.
Slight jumping of fix is there. But far far better.
Sygic in car mode working without any glitch.

Thanks..

some red effect in photos ....I have checked my cam setting.

Attachments

• IMG_20121129_074658.jpg
    IMG_20121129_074658.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
Can you expect this from 3.2 mp cam:D:D

But its mi-350n

And pic is from Hawk-Eye

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354364911156.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354364911156.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 127
this ROM is good, fast and enough stable...
but GBSandwich Sound Mod always FC, any idea to fix it ??....

GBS sound mode is DSP manager app..... u have to remove GBS Sound mode first then install DSP Manager via Titanium Backup or by directly place DSP APK in /system/app folder + set permission rw_r_r_ :o

GBS sound mode is DSP manager app..... u have to remove GBS Sound mode first then install DSP Manager via Titanium Backup or by directly place DSP APK in /system/app folder + set permission rw_r_r_ :o

thanks bro.....:tee:...but now Music is FC, so i use Walkman..no matter

wi-fi goes off when screen off.

yes it is.... to save battery.:)

However, you can turn this feature off.

Go to Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Wifi settings -> [Click the Menu button and chose] Advanced. Then set the "Wifi sleep policy" to "Never".

Then the Wifi will remain on even if the screen goes off. You will need to manually switch it off later.

Hope this helps.

I have tried several ROMs (LeWa, GBSandwitch, IOS, iPhoneICS, Mmx A75v2.3.6_v 3.1 by Sagarwep, OS8, Speria and HawkEye). All of these are nice ROMs, having unique features. However, among these, I found HawkEye to be the most stable. I have been using it for the past five days (with the ADW Launcher instead of the included LaucherPro) and it's Rock Solid, smooth, fast and almost bug-free [except (i) the pictures taken with back camera have reddish tinge as posted by hiraak above, and (ii) the front camera rotation issue [I didnt yet apply the camera update, so not sure if it would fix these issues]]. I have tested it well and there have been only 2-3 minor FCs int he last 5 days, that I can safely ignore. Other than this it's as stable as the stock ROM.

Most importantly (at least for me), this ROM has the highest sound volume, probably even better than the stock ROM. All other ROMs that I tested have much less volume and sometimes I had to use the speaker phone as earpiece with those ROMs. [Tested without the Beats+Bravia+Xloud optional package].

All of my apps are working fine without any issues. It's also fast, with good battery life even with two SIMs.

Back
Top Bottom