• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus 5 Pre-Release/Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered the 32GB model! Damn. Doesn't ship until Nov 5th. :rolleyes: :D

Actually says "By Nov 5th".... maybe sooner? ;)

So some configurations are already sold out and yet the device isn't even on the main page. I'm thankful to whomever it was that posted the assumed links a few days go and thankful that I added them to my page watch extension.

Dam that was fat and weird. It took a bit of time for the page to update properly. Opened from the PC and there was only the 16g black version. Used the browser on my tablet and there was the white, no 32 gigs. Was able to order the 16 white. Just hope everything went well.

It took about 10-15 minutes and it was already out of stock. One place said the shipping in 2 days ad the other on Nov 8th.

Crap, I didn't even notice you could change the shipping method, so I ended up with 3-5 day. I was going fast after the N4 experience. ;)

Okay, so what cases/screen protectors are you all getting for this thing? i mean, paying for a phone outright, you gotta protect it!

Well unfortunately I have to wait until next Wednesday(Nov.6th) to purchase one. Money is tight right now. I sure hope there will be some left by that time. *crosses fingers*

Okay, so what cases/screen protectors are you all getting for this thing? i mean, paying for a phone outright, you gotta protect it!

I personally will get an official Google case in red and yellow. I think they look stylish with this device. Screen protector I will get a Spigen glas.tr slim. The best screen protectors in my opinion. Pricey but worth it. It feels like glass (that's because it is) or as if nothing is on. Easy install. some days I won't rock a case because the white one will need to be shown off. It's soft or matte finsih so I'm not worried about scuffs. I'm real gentle with my phones. My older phones are still in MINT condition.

I might get the Spigen Neo Hybrid case. But those cases from the playstore looks pretty sweet! In fact, I might get those too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom