• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help NV Flash -Full factory reset

Can someone please help me with mine... I tried to run clockmod and now it wont load the bootloader...

Gets stuck with this:

Recovery Key Detected - Booting recovery Kernel image...

I tried what was explained in the above post and nothing...I really want to root this devide and load Honeycomb or ICS on it eventually...

I can boot it up normally...
Please advise--- total newbie here..

Trey

Trey, did you get an answr with this problem? Can you please show how you ditthis. Thank you mates

ranjmg

I have this problem:
Recovery Key Detected - Booting recovery Kernel image...

After I nvFlash, when I press on power Gtab stuck up on the logo nothing happen afterI've waite 1 hour.

Please help. Thanks

Is there Anybody where to find utility to jailbreak Kinde Fire Ver. 10.2.4. There is one frm xda but it doesn't recognized the kindle when I run the KFU.

Thanks guys,
ranjmg

Is there Anybody where to find utility to jailbreak Kinde Fire Ver. 10.2.4. There is one frm xda but it doesn't recognized the kindle when I run the KFU.

Thanks guys,
ranjmg

You should ask this in a Fire forum, the Fire doesn't even use the same chipset as the gtab.

when i try to access the dropbox link http://db.tt/Wm25t7U i get these error message
"Access to this link has been disabled. Please ask the owner of the shared link to send a new link to access the file or the folder."
please enable the link again.

Back
Top Bottom