• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man never going to get a google voice invite lol oh well, ill have an incredible phone in my hands by next thursday!!! whoooooo!!!! and dont worry if you have a confirmation email and an order number your order is placed!!!!

ok I have a new question - has anyone seen what the password protection deal is like on sense ui? I can't find any info on it. Is it like the one on the Motorola droid?

oh man never going to get a google voice invite lol oh well, ill have an incredible phone in my hands by next thursday!!! whoooooo!!!! and dont worry if you have a confirmation email and an order number your order is placed!!!!

you get one yet? I have one

Cool, we'll have to check it out when we go there in June. We are going to Las Brisas in Laguna Beach too. Anyone tried them?

Las brisas is great! The view can't be beat! Parking can be a pain, but be patient!

Also up the road on pch is javiers in corona del Mar area. Great food!

If there is anyone else with an extra Google Voice invite they are willing to part with I would really appreciate it..

Thanks in advance!

I will take a google voice invite as well. If i don't garner one by Phone day next week. I will throw some dollars down on ebay for one..

Annnd ordered my Zagg screen protector! I'll be pre-ordering the Incredible on Monday, most likely. Thanks for the Zagg discount code, everyone.

Thanks, I'm not back yet, though. The nicest restaurant was the one that overlooks Pirates of the Carribean at DisneyLand. I had surf and turf. :)

The Blue Bayou is one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at. Their steak is so juicy and tender I didn't even need a knife to cut it. And the ambiance is uniquely unbeatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom