• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD Verizon, Please say something! i just cant take it any more. i am normaly a very logical person and try to steer clear of the rumors. but please, please, dont make us wait anymore. if there is no announcement of a muther f...ing Incredible tomorrow, i will restrict my acces to all of the dozen sites i visit throughout the day like a crack addict and will go back to my old Motorola Startac. this is ridiculous. also, it is the lack of news for the N! as well. how in the hell can you be the first carrier behind Tmob to announce you will carry and the last to announce availability. WTF. OK Good night, i actually feel a little better now!

Upvote 0
I think that everyone on here is forgetting a phone that has the chance to be announced, and are merely focusing on the phone they want. I think that a phone that has a good chance of being announced tomorrow is the V-phone especially since it may tie in with this skpe deal and video conferencing.

I believe you may be onto something. Saygus has been way to quiet. Last time I got through to a real human at their offices they told me the phone had passed Verizon testing. That was sometime early Feb. I was hot on that for a while until falling in lust w/ the Incredible. There's quite a few others "on the horizon" but as with most here, I can't wait much longer for an Android based phone with some guts. Incredible, Supersonic, X10... C'mon Verizon, us loyal customers who like having a decent network are tired of waiting.

Upvote 0
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD Verizon, Please say something! i just cant take it any more. i am normaly a very logical person and try to steer clear of the rumors. but please, please, dont make us wait anymore. if there is no announcement of a muther f...ing Incredible tomorrow, i will restrict my acces to all of the dozen sites i visit throughout the day like a crack addict and will go back to my old Motorola Startac. this is ridiculous. also, it is the lack of news for the N! as well. how in the hell can you be the first carrier behind Tmob to announce you will carry and the last to announce availability. WTF. OK Good night, i actually feel a little better now!

Breaking News: Man commits suicide because Verizon doesn't release information on Incredible.

Upvote 0
Any chance I can bribe someone to start a thread tomorrow if there is an announcement? I have patients scheduled back to back tomorrow and will only have a little over a minute in the dark room while developing x-rays to check for news. Definitely not enough time to try to sort through pages of posts and I will DIE if I have to wait till the end of the day to find out...well, not die but you KWIM. ;)

Upvote 0
Side question only vaguely related to the incredible:

My NE2 was up in February. As I understand it they've changed it so NE2 is only worth $50, but I was grandfathered in at -$100 (that's what it shows when I go to upgrade my phone online, too).

If I pick up an incredible when it comes out, but only get a 1-year contract with it, will I lose any NE2 discount I had? Or will it apply to this purchase, but no extra discount next year?

Upvote 0
Yeah he could have and should have handled that differently. How are we supposed to sleep now?

Folks, this is actually pretty funny. We have all pulled a tease on a friend before. Is it any different if you pull a tease on 200 friends? I imagine he has been at the tables and had a good 5-10 of those cheap free drinks and it occured to him how much fun it would be to mess with us.

Either way, what better time, that just before D-Day. We will know tomorrow regardless. Have a laugh and go sleep it off. Don't jump on him for either having some fun, or being unsure of how to break bad news to us.

Eat a marsh-mellow!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones