• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome

What does it all mean?
Also, notice no red speaker and it looks like a red trim or that the backplate is red.

I gotta assume we are looking at an older version of both the ROM and the phone, probably sent to testers to update their hardware as they were testing it and HTC was making fixes. The pictures look old compared to the newest we have seen and since this was a download update rather than an over the air, it tells me it was used before these phones really had "service".

Upvote 0
I honestly feel like something will be announced by the end of the show. The testman site comes up without any phones on the front page and I've had it open for several minutes. It's done loading. It's been like this since this morning.

WORK BLOCKED PHOTO BUCKET!!! PLEASE POST SOMEWHERE ELSE!! I CAN'T SEE!!!

(NOT FLICKER EITHER)

Love,

NJ

Reactions: eipee73
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones