• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

*** Official Motorola Droid X Pre-Release Thread***

SCREW IT! just placed my order. Came out to 166 bc I used a promo prmcd10 and it was, for some reason, 169 to begin with. free overnight. I just couldn't deal with the uncertainty of getting it or not getting it at best buy.

Hey, PolishPaul,
For the DROID X launch, we've increased our Bing Cashback back to $50. That along with our "special price" -- which goes live at in about 2 hours, should satisfy you nicely.

To get the Bing Cashback, you simply need to start your purchase from Bing.com. Go to this Bing.com results page: wirefly - Bing and click on the sponsored link next to the Bing Cashback logo.

You can also get a free Micro SD card by using coupon code WIREFLY2GMC.

I just received word from the distribution center that the phones are in stock and we will begin activating and shipping orders in the morning.

Hope this helped.

Thanks,
Wirefly

Great deal. Came to $130 after cashback. Thank you!!! I did forget to put in the coupon for the free sd card though.

Well that's disappointing. Is there a reason Wirefly doesn't have the Nationwide Talk 450 for $40 (not "Talk and Text" for $60). Oh well, I guess I can just sign up for the $60 and immediately change it on VZW's site...

Edit: Correction...Wirefly's Instant Savings & Terms of Purchase suggests if I change my plan to what I actually want (subtract the Text part and add the 250 Texts, $5 instead of $20) after purchase, I could be charged $200... What a crock.

Edit...again: For anyone interested, I just got off the phone with Wirefly and verified my concerns above. They do not offer any individual plans for less than $60/month. If I ordered with the $60 plan and then downgraded via Verizon within 6 months (6x$15 = $90) then Wirefly would charge me $200. So basically I'd be paying at least $90 to get a $70 discount...

Moral of the story, only order through Wirefly if you are absolutely sure that what your order says is what you are going to want for at least the next 181 days. Personally I'll just be waiting for my NE2 to come up in a couple weeks.

I'm in Raleigh, NC. I tried to make a appointment at one Verizon store yesterday. They had 40 already ordered but they were sold out. They told me I can an appointment anyway and order one. They may get more in on Thursday or Friday. I put my name down just in case for 8:30am.
I went to another Verizon store. They are doing a first come first serve. They don't know how many they are getting in. I'm going to be at that store early and hope that I get one.

Back
Top Bottom