• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Old E-Mail Keeps Posting

Tod

Lurker
Hi,
I have an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4g with 2 E-mail accounts (1-Gmail and 1 Thunderbird)
The Thunderbird account keeps re-posting (very randomly) old deleted E-Mails and re-posting them over and over again. They may be in Today's in box or previous days. All the messages that are re-posted have been deleted from the trash on both the phone (Several times because they keep coming back) and on my computer (Once and they were gone for good).
I think I have checked all account settings.
Thunderbird:

  • Account Settings
  • Options
All (I think) on the phone.
I could find no help with the annoying re-posting problem.

Any help?
Thanks,
Tod
 
Welcome to the Android Forums!

To get you a quicker response I'm moving your thread to the Samsung Infuse 4G forum... :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tod
Martimus,
Could you move or tell me how to move one I posted under accessories

Tod
August 20th, 2011 10:07 PM
by Tod ​
to Samsung Infuse 4g Forum?
Thanks,
Tod
 
Could the problem be with the mail server that is hosting the Thunderbird account? It seems to me that could be the source of the problem. I guess what I am trying to say the issue might be with the mail sender not the device or net work that is sending the mail.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tod
Jeff,
I set messages to be deleted from email server when deleted from the in box. we will see if that helps.
Thanks,
Tod
 
Jeff,
I set messages to be deleted from email server when deleted from the in box. we will see if that helps.
Thanks,
Tod

many servers have changed that setting by default and it causes tons of issues. I bet that fixes it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tod
Back
Top Bottom