• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

optimus v menu button never worked

fatalflaw

Lurker
I got a new optimus v that had never even been out of the box and the menu button only acts as a second home button and it came with andriod 2.1. I've rooted since then and flashed custom rom and have been relying on button savior for menu does anybody know how to get schematics for the board. I have another optimus v that adb no longer works because of a charger that malfunctioned and I belive a fuse on the board has blown any thoughts on this would be great.

I got a new optimus v that had never even been out of the box and the menu button only acts as a second home button and it came with andriod 2.1. I've rooted since then and flashed custom rom and have been relying on button savior for menu does anybody know how to get schematics for the board. I have another optimus v that adb no longer works because of a charger that malfunctioned and I belive a fuse on the board has blown any thoughts on this would be great.

So the home button and menu button both go home?
At first it just sounded like you flashed a optimus s rom, but maybe not.
I have no idea. lol

no and no matter what rom I flash it's the same two home buttons I thought it was weird to see android 2.1 on it even the box says comes with 2.2 and both my other optimus v's did I think I gonna take it apart see whats up

You got a V refurbished by VM/LG. They are famous for marketing them as new.
Take it back and have them send you another if the purchase was less than 1 year ago.

Back
Top Bottom