• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Order and Chaos is out!!!!

Seems like they rebalanced the game since I last played on iPod. On iPod I got one gold very quickly the first time. Then I bought new backpack slots. After about 10 quests I earned another one gold. Seems like now it would take forever to get one gold hence making you want to spend money especially early on. Seems you can get by though regardless. I probably buy 6 gold and hold out from there hopefully till I see what to expect content wise for my money plus support. Actually the game has two currencies too which In guess they want to make it even harder to not buy often. Like hey yeah I know you got gold but to get this you need crystal gold good. Game should be free to play with this system especially since there basically no support. Either way it go you more than likely will spend some cash. I really rather pay a decent monthly fee and be able to pretty much accumulate anything at a fair pace in game and have a real support team and frequent updates with improvements.

Upvote 0
Anyone with an unsupported phone try editing the build.prop file line that identifies the phone with one of the supported phones.

That will work but you wont be able to get the game off market still thus in app purchases won't work so you won't be able to update your subscription in a couple of months when your free subscription will expire. So its a temporary fix till you can get an officially supported device to make in app purchases with to at least update your subscription from time to time.

Upvote 0
I could have just got an old version that wouldn't do it. Though game just came out on android. When I tried to purchase in app items it said your game isn't connected to market you need to update, but you can still continue to play but will have to update to make purchases.

Yeah same for me as well, but since all copies come with 90 days free it's not surprising.

Upvote 0
IT WORKS!

Android user can play on 3g with no extra apps or anything. Just leave your WIFI on and scanning, but not connected to anything. I swear I tried this when I first downloaded the game, but I just tried it again and it works.

Add in a Tasker profile to start my wifi when Order & Chaos is running and I can just click and play wherever I am.

Reactions: shaolin95
Upvote 0
I would say the stupidity more in lies with people buying a with a crappy graphics chip and then complaining when it can't play the latest games.

The Adreno 200 in the Nexus One, HTC Desire, Incredible and Evo was outdated when it launched and is useless for modern games today.

Take a look at Anandtech's latest benchmarks and see how bad the chip is compared to the competition. It doesn't have the Evo shift on it but it does have the G2 which is basically the same. It shows a performance improvement of over 200%.

Anandtech Mobile Open GL ES 2.0 Benchmarks

I don't mean to be rude but sometimes people just need to be set straight.

So when i play N.O.V.A and get stuck, say on the virus upload part, the crappy graphics chip in my pos G2 is the reason why N.O.V.A plays smoothly up until then and I get stuck? Thats good to know...

Upvote 0
So when i play N.O.V.A and get stuck, say on the virus upload part, the crappy graphics chip in my pos G2 is the reason why N.O.V.A plays smoothly up until then and I get stuck? Thats good to know...

Talk about missing the point, lol.

What server are you guys playing on? And character names?

Arcadian Forest:
Vanquished - Monk
Polynikes - Warrior
Fusion - Mage

I'm in the Swamp of Wyrms with my characters now (lvl 26 Warrior and lvl 25 Monk).

Upvote 0
Anyone getting it to work on an unsupported phone?

Haven't tried this one yet but i have gotten all the other Gameloft games (that i have tried so far) to work fine on my Droid Charge. It's not a supported phone but i have been selecting the Samsung GT - i9000 Galaxy S. Not sure what phone your using though so can't say for sure if it will work or not.

Upvote 0
I've been trying to download this game for more then 2 hours. I started by looking in the market but had no luck. I then searched the web. I found a couple of links but they didn't work. I also found this stupid link to a site that charges a monthly fee to download games. At this point I'm getting pretty fed up. I just want to pay the $6.99 and download the darn game.

Can someone help me?

Upvote 0
I've been trying to download this game for more then 2 hours. I started by looking in the market but had no luck. I then searched the web. I found a couple of links but they didn't work. I also found this stupid link to a site that charges a monthly fee to download games. At this point I'm getting pretty fed up. I just want to pay the $6.99 and download the darn game.

Can someone help me?

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftMMHM

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones