• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root OTA Update Center

M

mr0chris

I found this browsing Android related news and I thought I'd share it incase any Devs wanted to do something like this for their ROMs

From the site:

"We provide a server backend and an updater app. Devs just have to register, make an entry of their ROM, add a few lines on their build.prop, provide a direct-link to the download and optionally a changelog. The rest is done by our service. Users will automatically be informed for any updates and installation is automate"

Link

I found this browsing Android related news and I thought I'd share it incase any Devs wanted to do something like this for their ROMs

From the site:

"We provide a server backend and an updater app. Devs just have to register, make an entry of their ROM, add a few lines on their build.prop, provide a direct-link to the download and optionally a changelog. The rest is done by our service. Users will automatically be informed for any updates and installation is automate"

Link

This is really cool!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones