• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone is really messed up

rovon

Lurker
So I bought a G2X about a month ago and haven't had much problems until now. Last night I restarted my phone, turned it back on and noticed the wallpaper switched back to default. A few of my apps were gone (angry birds, akinator) and I couldn't open up applications or take pictures. Basically the only thing I can do is call/text. Any time I try to open up an application or even the android market it force closes on me. The home button isn't working (still vibrates on press) and I can't press the background in for widget options or to change my wallpaper.

What's going on ? :3
 
I think that the factory reset is the only thing you can do. I to have had my phone about a month and haven't had any majorn problems with it. Then about two weeks after I bought ignitiown had thee same problem you are Havering now so I did a factory reset and it worked fine and I haven't had problems.since. the only thing I can think of is to try clearing all the caches and force stooping all the Alps and unomstallimg all third party Alps but I think a reset is easier
 
Back
Top Bottom