• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone Update MS77010e update just released!!

Upvote 0
My benchmark on Version E:

uploadfromtaptalk1359585865396.jpg

Upvote 0
Is there a changelog anywhere or does LG just push mystery firmware updates?

These days, I'm a bit hesitant updating firmware on any electronics device that is already working to my satisfaction. I've had so many different devices suffer regression after firmware "upgrades", because often times those tasked with maintaining firmware are worse programmers than the original authors who have moved on to the next device in the pipeline, and careless bugs are introduced. (The WDTV Live is notorious for really horrible firmware "upgrades", for example).

I'll give it a week or two until everyone confirms if this update is solid or not. :)

Upvote 0
Will anyone be willing to help me? This is my problem.... I was rooted right. I tried to update to E version. It gave me a error saying I was rooted.........Are you following me? Okay. After that I went to the superuser app and pressed fully unroot. It unrooted me like it sayed.... Okay, I went back to software update and guess what!!! It said I was running on the current iOS!!!! I checked my settings and I am still on version D! I want to get my upgrade but it won't let me stating that I was already upgraded even though I am clearly NOT!! Can someone give me a step by step tutorial so I can upgrade. Please, please, please! I need help....

Upvote 0
Will anyone be willing to help me? This is my problem.... I was rooted right. I tried to update to E version. It gave me a error saying I was rooted.........Are you following me? Okay. After that I went to the superuser app and pressed fully unroot. It unrooted me like it sayed.... Okay, I went back to software update and guess what!!! It said I was running on the current iOS!!!! I checked my settings and I am still on version D! I want to get my upgrade but it won't let me stating that I was already upgraded even though I am clearly NOT!! Can someone give me a step by step tutorial so I can upgrade. Please, please, please! I need help....

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=4893875 here you go :) do that but use the .cab file that's in the op ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones