• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your homescreen!

Simple

puperega.jpg

What lock screen is that?

Here is my setup. I was going for a less cluttered look. I'm still not 100% final on the layout of the text widgets, but here's how it looks as of now.

Wallpaper: http://wallpoper.com/images/00/33/56/52/zen-1920_00335652.jpg

Dock Icons: "square glass jelly bean blue" icon pack

Nova Launcher Pro:
- Desktop Grid: 5 rows x 5 columns
- Width Margin: Small
- Dock Icons: 7
- Dock Width Margin: None
- Dock Small Icons: Checked
- Dock Show Divider: Unchecked
- Look and Feel: Show Notification Bar: Unchecked (Swipe Up gesture toggles Notification Bar)

Time/Weather Widget (top left)
- Minimalistic Text 1x3 Widget (widget config is made up of 2 rows though)

DayOfWeek/Date Widget (top left)
- Minimalistic Text 1x3 Widget (widget config is made up of 2 rows though)

MIUI.....love the polished looks .

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357307132496.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357307132496.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 151
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357307151408.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357307151408.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 141
Played around a bit more. Lock screen and home screen.

Attachments

• Lock.jpg
    Lock.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 155
  • home.jpg
    home.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Home1.jpg
    Home1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 151
Played around a bit more. Lock screen and home screen.

Can you please let me know name of the widgets you used on Lock and Home screens that tell you count of unread calls/messages/emails/calendar? Especially the one on Lock screen which gives you a brief content of messages/schedule, etc?

Can you please let me know name of the widgets you used on Lock and Home screens that tell you count of unread calls/messages/emails/calendar? Especially the one on Lock screen which gives you a brief content of messages/schedule, etc?

No problem. It's still the same ones as in my other thread.

I used Executive Assistant on the lock screen and Missed It! on the home screen. I'm on Nova Launcher with Swipe-Pad and WaveLauncher for my apps, notification bar and dock hidden.

No problem. It's still the same ones as in my other thread.

I used Executive Assistant on the lock screen and Missed It! on the home screen. I'm on Nova Launcher with Swipe-Pad and WaveLauncher for my apps, notification bar and dock hidden.

Uh, that's right, I remember that post! Btw, have you noticed a significant battery drain with EA? I just read some of the comments from app users, and they are talking about latest upgrade draining battery a lot.

Uh, that's right, I remember that post! Btw, have you noticed a significant battery drain with EA? I just read some of the comments from app users, and they are talking about latest upgrade draining battery a lot.

Not that I've noticed. I was running it on my Note 1 as well and didn't have an issue with battery drain. I actually checked because I recommended it to a friend about a month ago and he asked the same thing. On battery stats it was never more than 2%. Most of the time it doesn't even show up on the usage chart, with the lowest consumer ringing in at 2%.

There is no battery drain for me either. According to Gsam it's using 0.1%.

I did this with Next Launcher to make my kids think my icons fell down:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshots_2013-01-04-18-02-07.png
    Screenshots_2013-01-04-18-02-07.png
    357.5 KB · Views: 544
This is two of my screens
I am not rooting mine as I tried before and had to send my phone off :(
The picture is of my dog Caine which is a English Springer Spaniel in liver and white love him to bits he puts a smile on my face every morning

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357460330032.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357460330032.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 136
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357460342976.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357460342976.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 153
This is two of my screens
I am not rooting mine as I tried before and had to send my phone off :(
The picture is of my dog Caine which is a English Springer Spaniel in liver and white love him to bits he puts a smile on my face every morning

Did you send your phone off because of something you did while rooting or was it something else?

how do you change the status bar? is it changed through the theme itself or does a certain launcher allow you to custmixze it? ive had adw and nove and i couldnt figure out how to change it on eiher

Various ROMs have their own customized notification bars. You can also download an app from the Play Store (eg. Status Bar + or Super Status Bar). They can be hit and miss.

Did you send your phone off because of something you did while rooting or was it something else?

after I did the root it wouldnt load or anything and the guy in the store couldnt get it to connect to the pc or anything it was just a blank screen ..... so I just keep away from that area now

after I did the root it wouldnt load or anything and the guy in the store couldnt get it to connect to the pc or anything it was just a blank screen ..... so I just keep away from that area now
Understandable. Some times re-doing the root again helps "fix" it.

Back
Top Bottom