• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

New cases for the s23

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603_052834_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230603_052834_Gallery.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 35
You won't believe this, but I spent a lot of money and bought myself a golf simulator. With a huge screen and a lot of sensors that will track the speed of the ball, its torque and angle of flight. This is something incredible!
I have watched a lot of golf videos that used a simulator as a tool to compare clubs etc. I've never used one but it looks like it would be fun and very informative about one's swing. I think it could be used to analyize one's game and show how it could be improved. We have a golf thread at AF. I'd love to hear more about your new simulator.

Earlier this year, I lost my string trimmer off of my mow trailer. I had a spare trimmer so I pressed it into service. Yesterday it had all it could take and quit me. Without a spare, I had to run to town and buy another. I've been using Shindaiwa trimmers for decades and the T262 model for the last three or four years. They are fairly cheap as commercial trimmers go and light weight.
images

Some groceries, the old root beer, Sprechic (Sp?) made in Wisconsin is now available to be picked up here, some veggie straws, some pretzels that had a lot of chocolate, cheese and different things, not combos, think they are called "Only" or something like that.

I used to be a member of a car racing team, actually we had two cars.

After Dan Pastorini quit football he wanted to be a race car driver.
One of his sponsors was Combos.

I used to get cases of Combos from him at the track, one weekend I ate the whole case, the other team members were worried about me ...

laughinghard

I used to be a member of a car racing team, actually we had two cars.

After Dan Pastorini quit football he wanted to be a race car driver.
One of his sponsors was Combos.

I used to get cases of Combos from him at the track, one weekend I ate the whole case, the other team members were worried about me ...

laughinghard
Yeah I would be worried about you too man.😏

😏 After I do get the entire scheme down from the SSID thieves, I will get the moto edge 2022 as a gift to myself..
Seriously I seriously think it is dying..

Back
Top Bottom