• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

New cases for the s23

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603_052834_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230603_052834_Gallery.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: olbriar and AugieTN
Upvote 0
You won't believe this, but I spent a lot of money and bought myself a golf simulator. With a huge screen and a lot of sensors that will track the speed of the ball, its torque and angle of flight. This is something incredible!
I have watched a lot of golf videos that used a simulator as a tool to compare clubs etc. I've never used one but it looks like it would be fun and very informative about one's swing. I think it could be used to analyize one's game and show how it could be improved. We have a golf thread at AF. I'd love to hear more about your new simulator.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Trying to not segue here (much) but I bought an iTargetPro laser targeting system. It will save on range fees and bullets by safely turning our house into the gun range! I got the target sled; a 9mm and an .380ACP laser bullet; and a 3-pack of iTarget Cubes. Should be fun! Now we can go to the range and I can wear my oh-so-fashionable robe

:D

Upvote 0
Earlier this year, I lost my string trimmer off of my mow trailer. I had a spare trimmer so I pressed it into service. Yesterday it had all it could take and quit me. Without a spare, I had to run to town and buy another. I've been using Shindaiwa trimmers for decades and the T262 model for the last three or four years. They are fairly cheap as commercial trimmers go and light weight.
images

Upvote 0
I used to be a member of a car racing team, actually we had two cars.

After Dan Pastorini quit football he wanted to be a race car driver.
One of his sponsors was Combos.

I used to get cases of Combos from him at the track, one weekend I ate the whole case, the other team members were worried about me ...

laughinghard
Yeah I would be worried about you too man.:sneaky:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones