• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

I am done with those cheap azz pain in the butt wireless cams I got awhile back.

This should be here today :

7170NofIr3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: olbriar and joe71
Upvote 0
I chanced upon a Gillette Aristocrat: a 22-carat gold plated adjustable razor that was manufactured in the summer of 1962... the same summer I was born!

The Darling Bride said, "get it - happy birthday". I love this woman! Even better: I realized that we have enough credit card cash back rewards to let Visa buy it for me!

It shaves like a dream, too...

Attachments

• GilletteAristocratH3.jpg
    GilletteAristocratH3.jpg
    770.2 KB · Views: 42
Upvote 0
Do you know that light, I purchased some time ago,
long term, the light does not get hot, and with the lampshade on, it does not affect on your sleep as much though.
As for the overall concern on it burning the lampshade, unless you put it out in the sun forever,
you can consider it is an efficient light bulb if you are planning on picking it up.

Reactions: The_Chief
Upvote 0
@Milo Williamson What are you going to do if your sweetie wants a ring instead of a carrot cupcake?
we are still engaged, just an open relationship.. :) I did give her a gift basket as a diamond ring. Whyyyy, did something occur when I was half asleep again?

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
I chanced upon a Gillette Aristocrat: a 22-carat gold plated adjustable razor that was manufactured in the summer of 1962... the same summer I was born!

The Darling Bride said, "get it - happy birthday". I love this woman! Even better: I realized that we have enough credit card cash back rewards to let Visa buy it for me!

It shaves like a dream, too...
I haven't shaved in something like five years

Upvote 0
@joe71 Yep, I sold my Z Fold 4 and picked up the S23 Ultra. Fantastic phone. And good on ya if you like being wooly... everyone has a different style and perspective. I just find great benefit in having a perfectly smooth face...

;)
I see guys in the men's room shaving on a daily basis. I could probably shave but I am too lazy and the beard offers protection in the winter and most of all I get suspicious of these pretty boys shaving and trying to look all prim and propper

Upvote 0
I see guys in the men's room shaving on a daily basis. I could probably shave but I am too lazy and the beard offers protection in the winter and most of all I get suspicious of these pretty boys shaving and trying to look all prim and propper

They taught me in the military that a beard will prevent a tight gas mask seal. :LOL:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones