• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

1678916170573.png

For my girlfriend. And instant Oatmeal as well. :)

Upvote 0
6, no, 5 Galaxy Rasbora. I asked for 6 but got 5 and 1 Emerald Rasbora by mistake. Didn't notice 'til I got home, they are pretty tiny so I can see how it happened but they should probably be in different tanks at the shop! Not worth going back to get the right fish and I didn't mind because I have those already anyway and they are all friends.

Upvote 0
6, no, 5 Galaxy Rasbora. I asked for 6 but got 5 and 1 Emerald Rasbora by mistake. Didn't notice 'til I got home, they are pretty tiny so I can see how it happened but they should probably be in different tanks at the shop! Not worth going back to get the right fish and I didn't mind because I have those already anyway and they are all friends.

The beginning of this made me think you were talking about phones ( 5 Galaxy Rasbora ) :ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0
My phone is fitin to have earn it's keep round here :

2c2388cc-ff9b-41c9-8e51-5e3428c74ac0.2c738655a223eb546d58479306c1f793.jpeg

05 DCB:ZCGRVE6PFVS1H9R

My HOA just sent a memo out about cameras not allowed on the outside of our townhouses. They didn't explain why. I thought that's really stupid because a lot of us have a doorbell camera. Then the HOA sent out a memo stating doorbell cameras are okay.

Upvote 0
Saw Super Mario Brothers movie this afternoon with my friend of mine, I bought a much smaller nightstand lamp finally, because the other one I had for several years was either just in my way when I write and take down my cell and open up my tablet, the room was getting smaller, the desktop felt even smaller.

Here is the url for my new lamp:

Trndy-tech.com

Very small,photo soonish, whenever I can get a time out away from electronics, so that was my day in a giant nut shell.

I got a cosmic lamp blub! :)

Upvote 0
Packed the cams back up and returned them, they were not 5G compatible and it was too much trouble to chingala my Xfinity wireless stuff, (the instructions say to rename each wifi connection with different names, not gonna screw my iptv, phone, existing cams, etc connection for that !) replacement 5G cams should be here today.

Very cool lite bulbs Milo.

Upvote 0
Packed the cams back up and returned them, they were not 5G compatible and it was too much trouble to chingala my Xfinity wireless stuff, (the instructions say to rename each wifi connection with different names, not gonna screw my iptv, phone, existing cams, etc connection for that !) replacement 5G cams should be here today.

Very cool lite bulbs Milo.
Yeah I got the cosmos one. I might have to do photo swamp to my comp soon... Nearly eight hundred photos, so I might upload them in a bit from now..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones