• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

Okay, I broke down and ordered a Superbowl cap. Why? The Mahomes signed helmet was a bit out of my budget. Besides, I would look goofy wearing it unless I was shopping at Wal Mart. 😆
Ah yes, I can see you walking around Wal Mart in your Wizard gear wearing the Mahomes helmet....

Ah yes, I can see you walking around Wal Mart in your Wizard gear wearing the Mahomes helmet....
Oddly enough, during the COVID panic of March 2020 there were photos of folks at Walmart dressed as plague doctors (face coverings required) as well as some wearing fake Santa beards, to even 'maxi masks'.

Masks-421198306.jpg

imagenes-graciosas-sin-explicacion-www.laguiadelvaron-25-1013822418.jpg

The mental image you have of Olbriar wouldn't have been too far off!

More 2010-era laptops. This time they were given to me (not sure why the owner took them out of service, they're working perfectly!)

Dell Latitude D531 and Dell Vostro 1015. D531 running WinXP and 1015 was running Windows 10, but why on earth would anyone downgrade to that abomination? I reset it and put Windows 7 (what it shipped with) back on it.

Amazingly, the batteries in all of these classic laptops still work. I got about a year or two out of the 'modern' laptops before they either refused to charge citing low battery health or wouldn't hold any usable charge at all. They sure don't build 'em like they used to.

Back
Top Bottom