• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Premium suite update sprint galaxy sIII?

You should check out the one I linked to, it was pulled from the GS4. I haven't seen it mentioned as a feature in the upcoming MD4 coming your way, so I don't think it's included in the Premium Suite update.

I've looked all over for that link you posted, but can't seem to find it. :o

Where?

I'd like to try that out

Quite a few people on sprints support forums are claiming they have recieved the update so hopefully anytime now some of us phandroid folks will recieve the premium suite upgrade :-)

I've looked all over for that link you posted, but can't seem to find it. :o

Where?

I'd like to try that out

It's been awhile since I first downloaded it, and I just checked it. I should have mentioned that you do have to be rooted, but if you are, about halfway down it start with "What you will need" It says you have to be rooted, then it has a download link that says "This file".

It's been awhile since I first downloaded it, and I just checked it. I should have mentioned that you do have to be rooted, but if you are, about halfway down it start with "What you will need" It says you have to be rooted, then it has a download link that says "This file".

Thanks bro!
(I bought this phone back in September of last year, and had it rooted before I went to bed that same night. ;))

I'll give it a shot.
ty again for the heads-up/link!
top.gif

You should check out the one I linked to, it was pulled from the GS4. I haven't seen it mentioned as a feature in the upcoming MD4 coming your way, so I don't think it's included in the Premium Suite update.

I was going to try it, but I noticed that one has to be rooted. I'm not rooted. The one from the market is free and no root needed.

Its best for google maps. Most of the restraunts/bars/stores here in the states have multiple photosphere pictures inside and you can check different places out in a full virtual tour before going

Cool ill have a look mate. I had a rough idea of what photosphere did but didnt realise it was so easy and effective :)
Can iphone do anythin like that?

So sprint must be really taking it slow pushing said update out because iv been periodically checking since 10am when I heard the news yesterday and to this moment still no update!? :-( :-( :-( :-(

So sprint must be really taking it slow pushing said update out because iv been periodically checking since 10am when I heard the news yesterday and to this moment still no update!? :-( :-( :-( :-(

Updates always roll out over a period of weeks

There are ways to cheat the system though ;)

Cool ill have a look mate. I had a rough idea of what photosphere did but didnt realise it was so easy and effective :)
Can iphone do anythin like that?

Photosphere? No - no way... but they're slowly catching up to Froyo.

Give them another year or so, and they'll be up there with Gingerbread.
You go Apple! ;)

And its also quoting the wrong posts grr.
Rxpert u got a link to the apk mate? The good one with no ads, not the playstore one

Its just weird because in the past when I seen the news about updates posted on lovely phandroid I was able to snag them within hours of the news breaking!

And its also quoting the wrong posts grr.
Rxpert u got a link to the apk mate? The good one with no ads, not the playstore one

The forum is having some issues right now during updates. Should clear up before too long.

As far as the apk, I think that's in the premium forum

Its just weird because in the past when I seen the news about updates posted on lovely phandroid I was able to snag them within hours of the news breaking!

I don't know if it's allowed to link to another forum but Android Central has all the updating instructions here.

Me, I have to wait for my custom rom to be updated, but no hurry. Especially when you see all the people with problems updating :mad:

Okay thanks for that link bro ;-) now this may sound dumb but I'm not rooted and not quite sure how to go about doing that I read the instructions it seems pretty clear and simple but I don't understand quite how that would work since I'm not rooted that's where I get lost? Thanks again though I may just wait it out for this damn official ota to eventually arrive :-( lol

I don't know if it's allowed to link to another forum but Android Central has all the updating instructions here.

Me, I have to wait for my custom rom to be updated, but no hurry. Especially when you see all the people with problems updating :mad:

Update via Odin=no problems.

And linking to another forum is fine, provided we don't have a guide for it already here ;)

Okay thanks for that link bro ;-) now this may sound dumb but I'm not rooted and not quite sure how to go about doing that I read the instructions it seems pretty clear and simple but I don't understand quite how that would work since I'm not rooted that's where I get lost? Thanks again though I may just wait it out for this damn official ota to eventually arrive :-( lol

If you aren't rooted, clearing Google framework is about all I'd suggest doing.

Back
Top Bottom