• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question To Those Apple Users Not Owning Android

Why do I see lots of members that have an iPhone (and no android phone) on this forum?

If you are one of them care to answer? Is it you are thinking about moving to android or something?

I am not moving to android or anything, i read lots of stuff on Engadget, Gizmodo, mostly i read about Apple but recently there are lots of stuffs about Android and i wanna know what android is, and why people like them? doing a search on google: "android forum" and it gets me here :D

edited: also i feel unique and different on here LOL

Upvote 0
I am not moving to android or anything, i read lots of stuff on Engadget, Gizmodo, mostly i read about Apple but recently there are lots of stuffs about Android and i wanna know what android is, and why people like them? doing a search on google: "android forum" and it gets me here :D

edited: also i feel unique and different on here LOL

At least you jailbroke your iPhone. To me, if an iPhone isn't jailbroken, it's too locked down, you might as well hit yourself in the face with a brick. I jailbroke my 3Gs within a week of getting it. I love all the extra functionality you get with a jailbreak, but I'm really looking forward to having that much freedom and more on my Droid X without having to go through the whole jailbreak process.

Upvote 0
Well, I never had an iPhone, the last phone I had was a Verizon enV. I do have an iPod touch though. I saw this article on a iOS site I visit regularly saying something about aggressive pricing on android phones competing with the iP4, and since I needed a new phone anyway, I decided to get the Samsung Captivate mentioned in that article and found this site in the process.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones