• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

August 6th, 1991: Tim Berners-Lee introduced the first web page to the world: ending the era of dial-in Bulletin Board Services with a Hypertext Transport Protocol (HTTP) that allowed web pages to link to others.
Tim's parent's should be proud of him, either that or down right terrified.

Upvote 0
My home made pizza dough:

Yeast package one is more than enough,
then you put it in 3/4ths water into the mixing bowl,

give it a great stir in a huge mixing bowl,
we had a glass one for that reason,

for about twenty minutes or so.
Cover the bowl with a towel for a bit, then you add in flour and water,
stir those in for a bit, until you can knead it.

After kneading it to a perfect shape for the stretch out to the ridges of the oven sheet for the pan.

You put the pizza sauce on it,
Cheese any kind of your heart's desire.
add in olive oil, add in a few Boar's head slices of pepperoni, with onions, and olives on it.
Make it a nice surface for both on top of the bread.

Makes up to around twenty slices if you are careful about it though, make a great sixteen inches or something smaller.
Preheat the oven for around 425 for twenty minutes.

Reactions: The_Chief
Upvote 0
Something ya don't see every day...
IMG_20150416_160352.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
afasdfafafafaafafdafa dfafa sd asddzvzvzvzcvzczcvzxvzvbzcbzczvzbzcxvzxczxzsdvcvzv savsvssfasfa23fa23fawfasfadfasfzvzxcfsfjasdifojasopfjaipf sadfansfklj;sfj zifuauf9we0f8aewf fj z;fjz dli;zj filz;xdjfid;asfj saifjsad f;sajf a;sdj fdsa;jf s;adfj baf ...

Erm, Emporer of light album gove me tinking of Samsara Room and also some of the Chrono Trigger album...

Upvote 0
Do you unsuccessfully spend time trying to remember a name, place, incident, etc only to have the answer randomly come to mind days later or is my brain just that messed up?
Yes all of us does, my mother's brain is like that too, also my brain too like that..... Too much stuff is always going on with us.

Upvote 0
I had a strange feeling roaring upwards, this afternoon, and turns out I almost got really sick though, but after talking with my better half of about everything, it will be alright after a spell though. My phonax app is turning into the devil sometimes, it shut down my hearing aids when they where over 80% today at that same time...

And to push me to the insanity my tv speaker button has decided to make a home inside the speaker, but the speakers I just eyeball are dirt cheap!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones