• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

I took a nap about an hour and half ago, I feel really invincible that can take down everyone.
Come The Rock GIF by WWE

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Upvote 0
I felt better after taking a huge nap yesterday, went to my sister's and the puppy started to ark so much, that we were pretty close in distance together, and yet, the loudness quaked in my headache, so I was exempted out from the memorial service.
I took my first aqua areobic type of thing in the pool today, after nearly ages from leaving the pool, I felt great after swimming, some bloke wants me to get money from Capitial one and have my account restore with the app, but it is so horrible to sell out my last line of defense in typing in my full personal M.o. Seriously I am that paranoid.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones