Milo Willamson
Extreme Android User
I sleep with a fan and my black light, I took a nap today, was up at four a.m... Bought myself a new usb lighting cord and works flawlessly when transfering my photos yay!!! Happy clam I be.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In rare cases, my omeprazole does not make me nauseous but, I do take food with it.EVERY prescription medication has side effects. It's a balance of benefit vs. risks. Big Pharma profits by treating symptoms, not causes; and managing illness instead of curing it (because a patient cured is a customer lost). This is exactly how it all works... and why a good homeopathic doctor is worth their weight in gold for helping get to the root cause of the problem. My Darling Bride's chiropractor is one such practitioner. He ran tests and recommended natural remedies for her pain and isolated my conditions to a mystery fungal infection; then recommended specific supplements to treat them (and didn't sell them to us, so he didn't make any money from them).
View attachment 182325