• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

It's a challenge alright...! But not sure it's that fun. At least I don't give up hope - but it gets OLD.

Hey wait..... did you just call me an "oximoron"? LOL :p

What's 'funny' is that I did give up hope. Only then did a man came into my life that made everyone before him pale in comparison.

It's a challenge alright...! But not sure it's that fun. At least I don't give up hope - but it gets OLD.

Hey wait..... did you just call me an "oximoron"? LOL :p

Ohh crap you caught that huh:eek::p

What's 'funny' is that I did give up hope. Only then did a man came into my life that made everyone before him pale in comparison.
Yeah never giving up on that approach either BB:thumbup:
A woman that is ;)

Credits will do fine...

16712830.jpg

Weird, I had the TV on just for some noise and I looked over and there were a bunch of men in their underwear dancing, and carrying trees around and other random stuff. I just checked to see what the heck it was - it's some movie "Across the Universe". I think it's time for me to get out of the house for a bit :D

I'm going to be getting my wisdom teeth out soon. Three of them are impacted and the fourth one is fully erupted. Not looking forward to having them removed.

I'm going to be getting my wisdom teeth out soon. Three of them are impacted and the fourth one is fully erupted. Not looking forward to having them removed.

Good luck, hopefully it won't be too bad. I never even got all my wisdom teeth and have never had to have the ones removed that did come in - but I'm sure it's not a fun thing to have done....
:help:

Good luck, hopefully it won't be too bad. I never even got all my wisdom teeth and have never had to have the ones removed that did come in - but I'm sure it's not a fun thing to have done....
:help:

No, it's no fun at all. But, you will start feeling better once they are gone. I had mine removed about 10 years ago. I'm not gonna lie, the day of and first week after are pretty rough. But you'll get through it.

Back
Top Bottom