• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Sounds like you need a baby hippo. :p
13871888f1814a4a66384d695f477a25.jpg

This is the cutest cat. His name is Cuddles. Because he's so cuddly.

It's Quinn!

As a matter of fact, I saw a Quinn just the other day-- an adorable little (two pounds) terrier mix pup at the ASPCA.

Unfortunately, Dngrswife is allergic to dog fur and so I have to be selective about breed-- we need a dog with hair, such as a poodle or Yorkshire Terrier.

Frankly, we have too many dogs in the back yard already-- two Chihuahua mixes.

I used to think most cats were unappealing except for mine, but now I love all cats. And dogs don't really attract me anymore, too much drool. But I'd love being covered in cat hair again. I used to wear cat hair proudly. Black sweater, pick up cat, go out wearing cat.

Hamsters are stinky little escape artists.

Then there are birds... as far as I am concerned, the only reason to keep a bird in the house is for emergency rations.

hahaha! just told hubby few days ago... I was going to be a Mongolian Eagle Hunter!!!

yeah.....he gave me that same look:rolleyes:

Hamsters are stinky little escape artists.

Then there are birds... as far as I am concerned, the only reason to keep a bird in the house is for emergency rations.
That's so true. My 1st hamster escaped a locked cage and fell down a vent and died.

The other one luckily isn't that bad. He can escape but doesn't leave the room.

Back
Top Bottom