• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

So back in May, I spotted the Google Street View car for the first time on my way to work. I've been checking for it to be online for the last few months, and now it finally is:

The gray ford fusion is me. If the picture was just a few seconds later, I'd be right in front of the car and waving. Alas, that one didn't make it through.

View attachment 76670

Oh no!!!!! That just reminded me!!
Stupid bing car was driving past my house over and over.. And over... A few weeks ago I was all.. Fine! Go ahead and stalk me... So I flashed them from my upstairs window
Um:/ should probably check on that
Shoot!!!

Stupid bing car was driving past my house over and over.. And over... A few weeks ago I was all.. Fine! Go ahead and stalk me... So I flashed them from my upstairs window
Shoot!!!

You what!? :eek:

Shoot!!!
:eek::rofl:

Shoot!!!

Does it mean what I think it means? :S

I may need a tech person to do some editing on Bing maps street view...STAT!

but in my defense I SWEAR they were on purpose driving back and forth like 20 times!!! hmmmm...
OK...hind sight...20 20 I now see the error of my ways:/

huh...

iWKad22.jpg

I may need a tech person to do some editing on Bing maps street view...STAT!

but in my defense I SWEAR they were on purpose driving back and forth like 20 times!!! hmmmm...
OK...hind sight...20 20 I now see the error of my ways:/

They were waiting for you... :evil:

Less miles, but my dad says I shouldn't buy a Ford. He had a few, my grandma only ever owned ford's, and they are all crap he says.

I always love these statements. Often times they are exaggerations and never really representative of the whole brand. For every person that says that, there is certainly one who will say that Fords are all excellent. Neither one is a liar. I prefer to judge vehicles by model and time period, as manufacturers sometimes put more effort into certain vehicles and during certain time periods. I've had both good and bad experiences with pre-bailout Chryslers, but would be more likely to buy a post-bailout Chrysler. Fords have never let us down, although they have others. Every brand has both fans and detractors.

Got it. Time period, make and model matter.

I'm just about to buy my first car soon, so I don't know what will last and what is best. But I'm learning.

Back
Top Bottom