• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Site was down last night.

I wanted to say. I found the problem as to why I can't sleep. This may sound silly. I think it's my socks.

Everyone I can't sleep, it's because I'm wearing socks. I take them off and basically instantly fall asleep.

Silly, but I think it's legit.

Site was down last night.

I wanted to say. I found the problem as to why I can't sleep. This may sound silly. I think it's my socks.

Everyone I can't sleep, it's because I'm wearing socks. I take them off and basically instantly fall asleep.

Silly, but I think it's legit.

Insomnia can be a strange thing at times.

I can't sleep with socks on either. But, I have issues sleeping anyway....

I got troubles sleeping as well.. Maybe its because I have to get up for work at 3 am every day xD

Any who had a random thought of my own... Remember the days when video games were a great place to meet like minded people? Well what the heck happened?! I think it was all the trolls so nobody trusted anyone online anymore.. I mean I still find decent people but especially when it come to mobile gaming the only game that holds ground for community is clash of clans.. And age of war fire age really.. I mean there's a couple but it seems like nobody talks to anyone anymore.. I have my RL friends don't get me wrong but I really like to make online friends too, makes the world seem small and I like the idea that I can somewhat feel like I'm in London thanks to how small the world can really be...

Random thoughts turn into random rants sometimes lol.

I got troubles sleeping as well.. Maybe its because I have to get up for work at 3 am every day xD

Any who had a random thought of my own... Remember the days when video games were a great place to meet like minded people? Well what the heck happened?! I think it was all the trolls so nobody trusted anyone online anymore.. I mean I still find decent people but especially when it come to mobile gaming the only game that holds ground for community is clash of clans.. And age of war fire age really.. I mean there's a couple but it seems like nobody talks to anyone anymore.. I have my RL friends don't get me wrong but I really like to make online friends too, makes the world seem small and I like the idea that I can somewhat feel like I'm in London thanks to how small the world can really be...

Random thoughts turn into random rants sometimes lol.
The gaming community is just so bad these days. It used to be about having fun, playing the game, drinking a beer with friends and chatting it up online. People used to play the game just to socialize with people online.

The gaming community has gotten so competitive, and so anti social that all is left is the game, which is nothing without people to play it with.

I used to be a heavy online gamer. Now, I haven't been played an online game in... 3 to 4 years?

By the way... Battlefield, probably one of the WORST community of people to play a game. The people on there are just so bad I just don't even play the game anymore. You say hi to someone and your then a target for speaking.

You know. Instead... I think I'll jump ship and get a nexus 6. Is the biggest phablet out there. Has everything there is to need in a phone that I would love to have. Well see about this. Well also see about getting that promotion at work.

You know. Instead... I think I'll jump ship and get a nexus 6. Is the biggest phablet out there. Has everything there is to need in a phone that I would love to have. Well see about this. Well also see about getting that promotion at work.

I've actually gone ahead and started calling everything from a phone to phablet to tablet to laptop to convertible to all in one a device. I feel like it gives it more gusto cuz when I think phone I think of a crappy slide out keyboard with 16 bit graphics and a capacitive touchscreen being the rage... Or the original sidekick... Oh those were dark times.. Lol

But yes. Nexus device is a good decision always. I would have liked it to be by Motorola though...

Ummm... Uhhhh... You're joking. Or referring to the larger device. :D

I still miss my StarTac.

Nope actually not joking :p it would have cut costs not only because of Motorola and google in house workings but because the build quality would have been sturdy enough but not the greatest. I like the moto devices for this reason.. A nice balance that gives you bang for your buck haha

I've actually gone ahead and started calling everything from a phone to phablet to tablet to laptop to convertible to all in one a device. I feel like it gives it more gusto cuz when I think phone I think of a crappy slide out keyboard with 16 bit graphics and a capacitive touchscreen being the rage... Or the original sidekick... Oh those were dark times.. Lol

But yes. Nexus device is a good decision always. I would have liked it to be by Motorola though...
I'm a Motorola fan too.

Also a nexus fan.

Got it. Time period, make and model matter.

I'm just about to buy my first car soon, so I don't know what will last and what is best. But I'm learning.

Consumer Reports magazine does a big issue in April each year where they rate all the current cars. It includes ratings from the last X years (might be 5?) too. They have a website, you *might* be able to see car ratings without a subscription. If not, do they still have magazines in public libraries? If you're buying something much older, they even have a section specifically on used cars & which to avoid or which they recommend.

But like someone else said (maybe more than one person said this by now, I'm behind in reading) - make, model, year, etc. can be good or bad. I like checking the ratings before buying since a car is such an investment.

Back
Top Bottom