• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recording Video

I've noticed there's some choppyness within the first couple of seconds of recording video at 1080p then it goes back to normal. Am I the only 1 having this problem? Thanks Guys. Maybe I should get a replacement?

I would actually recommend just video recording in 720p because there isn't that much of a difference between the two other than you're saving a lot of space via 720p recording. From past 1080p cameras on smartphones or even digital cameras... unless you have a very good lens, 720p and 1080p isn't going to be really discernible, especially if you're not watching your videos on a huge screen.

I would actually recommend just video recording in 720p because there isn't that much of a difference between the two other than you're saving a lot of space via 720p recording. From past 1080p cameras on smartphones or even digital cameras... unless you have a very good lens, 720p and 1080p isn't going to be really discernible, especially if you're not watching your videos on a huge screen.

+1!

Back
Top Bottom