• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Refresh Whilst Browsing..

Any ideas how to refresh the page your viewing on the browser ??

I cant see to find any way of refreshing the page im watching..

Sorry if im being stupid..

Alternatively hit the menu button and when the address bar appears at the top of the screen press the refresh button on the right of it-looks like 2 arrows in a circle!

Alternatively download steel or dolphin, both much much much better than the default offering.

Thanks guys..

I love my hero but its not always apparent the easy things as the manual is pretty poor, its only from reading stuff on here that ive learnt how too..

If you mean from the default browser, press Menu > select bookmarks > Press Menu > Click Delete

Thanks lekky :) I had tried almost everything from Settings to Menu button to long presses... and almost gave up.

Just found certain stock apps aren't very intuitive to use. Think I might give Dolphin browser a try

Really appreciate your helpful posts in the forum

No problem, the native apps on the hero pretty much follow this standard to be honest. Although once you start to download apps from the market place they may use their own systems. Good luck with the new browser though (much better than the default :P )

Back
Top Bottom