• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][Alpha][4.0.4][FINAL]Android Open Kang Project Build 38

The robot can read aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!lol just joking with you.It looks like a recovery that you don't have to go into boot mode to get to.It looks more like an app recovery from the pic.I see the ICS soft buttons on the bottom that you usually only see on tablets.So is this a recovery that you can access from like the phone menu or settings?

No, it's an alternative to CWM. You still have to boot into recovery.

Reactions: RolaAddict
Upvote 0
wow this ics rom is dead :( this was my favorite of them all..well..hope to keep this alive :) anyways like i posted in the cm9, u can get beats audio if u want to. this is not needed as we have legacy, but it does in my opinion sound better with it. to install just flash it, but make sure u mount /system first then flash. heres the zip

Attachments

• Beats_Final_Release_ICS.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
Upvote 0
wow this ics rom is dead :( this was my favorite of them all..well..hope to keep this alive :) anyways like i posted in the cm9, u can get beats audio if u want to. this is not needed as we have legacy, but it does in my opinion sound better with it. to install just flash it, but make sure u mount /system first then flash. heres the zip

I'm still developing for it? Just I'm too up to date. Lol. They haven't released a new build yet.

Upvote 0
no ones commenting. thats wat i meant :) u working on any projects atm gannon?

AOSP and Gummy are very hard. Lol.
I want to fix up TWRP to the finish results, but it seems that that's difficult as well. Right now I'm patiently awaiting for a new AOKP build so I can get that up as well as the gps fix.

I REALLY want to fix the constant glitches. Because in all honesty, I'm having to go to a GB ROM because all of the ICS ones are not stable enough for me. (wonky wifi and glitches).

Upvote 0
I want to fix up TWRP to the finish results, but it seems that that's difficult as well. Right now I'm patiently awaiting for a new AOKP build so I can get that up as well as the gps fix.

I REALLY want to fix the constant glitches. Because in all honesty, I'm having to go to a GB ROM because all of the ICS ones are not stable enough for me. (wonky wifi and glitches).

Just flashed b_rom today for a little change of pace. One upside is it's crazy fast and everything works.

Upvote 0

Is this for ICS ROMs only?

Upvote 0

u should make ur own cm7 ;) g60 though did a good job..but i still like tg reloaded better..idk y..but after 3 days..i went bak to this :) i missed aokp so much.

Upvote 0
Oh ! & if you could please add DSPManager to the next AOKP release, It would awesome-ify this ROM even more :D

Can anybody test if it is able to be installed in it? I thought that app was framework specific.

And you might want to track the progress with this. It looks like I'll have to put it in sooner or later lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones