• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][ALPHA] Quattrimus ICS

I love AOKP. Don't forget to turn your Swag on, lol.

SWAG activated! Hmmmm.......... lol :D:p:D:p

Here's a little something I put together. I really dig this ROM man.

Screenshot_2012-11-09-19-28-51.png

Reactions: The~Skater~187
Upvote 0
which google apps package do i flash? i flashed a gb version of google apps and all it did was come up with the setup that pops up when you tuen on your lg marquee for the first time and it started to force close and wouldnt let me go through the set up so im pretty sure i flashed the wrong google apps package but idk which one to flash on LS855.can someone help? im flashing the ICS/CM9-JB/CM10 ROM. i cant find the google apps package to flash though.or atleast the right one. can someone post a download link?

Upvote 0
This rom works nearly perfect for me, the only issues I seem to be having are whenever I make a call, about 30 seconds into it everything goes silent. (I have installed the gapps package btw.)

As for the other issue, whenever I plug in headphones, the phone does not recognize them. (No error or anything is displayed, but the phone still plays music/sound via it's speaker as opposed to being played through the headphones) (When using other roms, this does not happen however.)

I'm running off Boost zv4, I'm not sure if that plays a role with the issue.

Regardless of that, this rom is excellent & i'm looking forward to what else it will bring to the table with future updates.

EDIT: Somehow by forcing a shut down via removing the battery then rebooting , I've fixed the headphones issue, the silence via calls now seems to fluctuate.

Upvote 0
I'm not trying to sound ungrateful at all. This ROM and all the ICS ROMS rock and are so fast! But are the camera's ever going to work on 4.0+ builds?

I'm working on it, slowly.

I spent several weeks working on getting the p970 kernel to work, but was ultimately not successful.

Next I spent a few weeks working on the spectrum and nitro because these are now my personal phones.

I'll swing back around to the marquee kernel soon. But no promises whether I can get anything working.

Reactions: phreak311
Upvote 0
Thanks for all your hard work tdm you are the best

If you have time could you post how to build this rom if not no big deal
thanks

I'm not sure if he has updated his repo but he had a lot of his source files up since blood was helping out. He offered to update before but no one seemed interested.

As far as compiling you can find simple in depth instructions on google specific to your operating system.

Upvote 0
The sources are all up at github. I don't have a local manifest posted but I can do that soon.

I'm about to redo my home rig as soon add my new terabyte drive gets here. I would be more than happy to download you're source and see what can be done. Granted, I don't know if I can be any help but I figure it can't hurt to try.

Reactions: tdm
Upvote 0
I'm working on it, slowly.

I spent several weeks working on getting the p970 kernel to work, but was ultimately not successful.

Next I spent a few weeks working on the spectrum and nitro because these are now my personal phones.

I'll swing back around to the marquee kernel soon. But no promises whether I can get anything working.

Ok Thank You! You are a very busy man indeed. ICS rocks on this phone, but I can't live without the camera. I just stick with CTmod at the moment. I'll probably be getting a new phone soon anyway but I think i'm going to give this to my little sister and I would just like to have ICS on it with a working camera because she's 17 and loves to take pictures of herself you know how teenage girls are. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the reply.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones