• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][Froyo][Update] Triumphant Sense-ation

Can someone do a step by step instructions to install this ROM. Ive flashed CM7 ROM before but i dont know how much they differ in the process. Also are there any errors or bugs with this or is clean?

Can someone do a step by step instructions to install this ROM. Ive flashed CM7 ROM before but i dont know how much they differ in the process. Also are there any errors or bugs with this or is clean?

Everything should be fine with this ROM. If there are any bugs let me know on this forum.

1. Download to root of SD card

2. Reboot into recovery (with full battery)

3. Backup your data

4. Wipe data

5. Use "install zip from SD card", and navigate to downloaded *.zip file and select install.

6. Reboot, customize, and enjoy.

Thank you so much! When I reboot into clockwork recovery, why is a full battery needed?

A full battery is not necessarily required, but is suggested in order to avoid losing power in the middle of a backup or installation, which can mess things up.

Downloaded the ROM and it runs smoothly so far. I got some quick questions

1. Is there a way to get rid of some of the APPS you put on in?
2. Is there a way to get the My Account app?
3. Is there a way to get rid of virgin mobile on the lock screen?

1. System app remover for $1.02 in the market
2. the account app should have been included...
3. The carrier name can be changed in the framework, but is not suggested that it be messed with unless you have previous knowledge of the subject.

I guess another revision is in demand?

There's no My Account or Downloads apps that are virgin mobile based apps & yes I did enjoy how I could change the carrier name on CM7.

There's no My Account or Downloads apps that are virgin mobile based apps & yes I did enjoy how I could change the carrier name on CM7.

Well, I don't know about the option to change the carrier name at will. But however I can change the stock carrier name.

Battery update.... Ok, using this Rom, Bkernel, Monstergunz tweaks. I added the disable power collapse command and pm sleep mode to build prop, and also changed slot index to 5..... I have added 2-3x the battery life I was getting on CM7. I have not had any problems getting calls or messages in low signal areas. CPU spy is showing 85% deep sleep, 10.5 hours on, and 67% charged currently.

u can use titanium backup as well to remove system apps :)

Updated. Btw, my experience with mobster's tweaks and this ROM is all good except for YouTube crashed afterward.

Ah thanks for reminding me, i should prolly go through and force close all those apps that I don't use.

Now now, calm down. Just to make you happy, I will make a lite version available for download. Awesome, now I have something to do during my three days off!

Sarcasm isn't nice. I like those who say nice things but with all the things on my plate, doing the little stuff that I do seems not worth it at times. Snide comments discourage people. working my rear end off to make sure my woman and baby girl are taken care of is stressful, and this is nothing to me but a hobby.

If you want to criticize then do it positively please.

Now now, calm down. Just to make you happy, I will make a lite version available for download. Awesome, now I have something to do during my three days off!

Sarcasm isn't nice. I like those who say nice things but with all the things on my plate, doing the little stuff that I do seems not worth it at times. Snide comments discourage people. working my rear end off to make sure my woman and baby girl are taken care of is stressful, and this is nothing to me but a hobby.

If you want to criticize then do it positively please.

well you do a very good job at your hobby:D i love your rom becaus i love sense ui dont listin to him

can i see pics of sense-ation v4 or it looks the same?

shot_Jun_11_2012_0.html

Back
Top Bottom