• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][Froyo][Update] Triumphant Sense-ation

Pretty much the same, but some minor changes and tweaks. Nothing too big - I'm not that smart.

haha its ok :) u gave it a try and its a good start. don't worry, i think I'm not as smart as u. I'm slowly getting into coding and developing :) good job so far.

I got a couple questions about sense 4.0

1. Does the clock widget have the thinner font?

For example in the pic below.

2. What ICS features come with this ROM?

3 Are there any bugs with this ROM? Hows the GPS run?

Attachments

• Galaxy-Nexus-and-Nexus-S_started-porting_the-HTC-Sense-4_0.jpg
    Galaxy-Nexus-and-Nexus-S_started-porting_the-HTC-Sense-4_0.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 77
I got a couple questions about sense 4.0

1. Does the clock widget have the thinner font?

For example in the pic below.

2. What ICS features come with this ROM?

3 Are there any bugs with this ROM? Hows the GPS run?

It is basically stock with a custom mask for user interface. I recommend BSydz sharp ROM. It is much better than mine.

It is basically stock with a custom mask for user interface. I recommend BSydz sharp ROM. It is much better than mine.

I did try BSydz sharp ROM(i think v 5) n I decided I liked the sense look better so I switch back to sense 2.2 but now im thinking of a new ROM. Whats the difference in your ROM from 2.2 to 4?

I did try BSydz sharp ROM(i think v 5) n I decided I liked the sense look better so I switch back to sense 2.2 but now im thinking of a new ROM. Whats the difference in your ROM from 2.2 to 4?

Not much. Launcher and whatnot. I'll tell you what... I will make a sense zip to flash over bsydz ROM.

Just saw this rom as I'm installing BSYdz's! I agree, I would love to have that theme! It looks like you are doing some amazing work here jjohn!

first of all thanks so very much for all your work. I love this rom! Quick question....is the reason tango works (front camera) on this rom and not bydz's rom, the kernal?

ok, not to sound like a noob, but what are the settings to make it a protable hot spot? I love foxfi, but it doesnt work with this rom, and I dont want to do the bluetooth thing. In miui there was a button in settings....wondering if there is one on this rom? By the way....this is a great rom. its fast and doesnt have any errors so far :)

ok, not to sound like a noob, but what are the settings to make it a protable hot spot? I love foxfi, but it doesnt work with this rom, and I dont want to do the bluetooth thing. In miui there was a button in settings....wondering if there is one on this rom? By the way....this is a great rom. its fast and doesnt have any errors so far :)

modding for this rom has stopped until further notice, because BSydz made something far better. you can still download a sense like theme for his rom. It has wifi tether, but I have had some trouble with it until a device replacement, so it was probably just my phone. It should work for you.

[ROM][PORT] Stock & Deodexed Sharp 2.2.2 for the Triumph (Updated: 7/15/12)

Theme: Sense Sharp

Back
Top Bottom