• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom][ICS]Theme BLACKOUT Esteem 1.0

BRAINZ2013

Extreme Android User
DISCLAIMER: This is a THEME' ROM Based off of ZVE and number2 Use at YOUR OWN RISK!!! By using this Zve Theme rom, you understand that that I am not liable for any or all consequences of using this ROM. If you don't know what you're doing, DON'T TRY IT. Use at your own risk!

Rom Base:
+Stock_2.3.4_ZVE; De-Odex'd

Kernel:
+Stock_ZVE_Base

Rom Includes:

*Root + SUPERSU AND SU
*Power Menu Options[reboot, recovery & screenshot (Thanks mtmichaelson)
*ADWLauncher With MIUI V5 THEME And IPHONE5 ios6HD ADWTHEME
*ANYCUT
*AOSP Lockscreen
*Safely de-bloated system
*Build.prop & Init.d tweaks
*Updated LG Keyboard (from LG Connect)
*Adblocker PLUS
*Updated Boot Logo Animation (ALIEN AND SOUND AFFECTS)
*ANTtek App Will Allow User To Remove any apk
*Rom Toolbox Lite
*Root Browser
*Root Cleaner
*SDrescan
*Signal Repair
*Super Booster Pro
*Tone Picker
*WiFix Manager
*Modified Stock Messaging apk
*Special Dial Pad

This is a first TIME SO tell me what you think when you try out the BLACKOUT esteem the link is as follows

https://db.tt/35s7lP73

Last edited:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379707635240.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379707635240.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 261
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379707664478.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379707664478.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 217
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379707693581.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379707693581.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 172
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379707727642.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379707727642.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 189
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379707760518.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379707760518.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 214
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379707803246.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379707803246.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 196
This looks absolutely bad ass! Love the dialer man, Great Work! I'm downloading as I type but got a question... Is your Blackout (WIP) going to have a d/l link soon because I want it :-D I know you stated you had some kinks to work out, also will your ROM make your theme look or function any better or is the ROM the same base as Ldrifta's v3.0.1 just tweaked a little bit? Any advice for me would be greatly appreciated, Thanks man

This looks absolutely bad ass! Love the dialer man, Great Work! I'm downloading as I type but got a question... Is your Blackout (WIP) going to have a d/l link soon because I want it :-D I know you stated you had some kinks to work out, also will your ROM make your theme look or function any better or is the ROM the same base as Ldrifta's v3.0.1 just tweaked a little bit? Any advice for me would be greatly appreciated, Thanks man
this has been tweaked but also added some other adw changeable themes to go with it a iphone look or a miui look added some status bar changes to the notification symbols. this was just a starter i have a few big ones to throw out . this is something to hear your tough i dont like or this shit sucks and maybe i hear some of o ok i like this. but its working and teaching me to do better :rolleyes: i want to make this go til the wheels fall off..:car::hmmmm:

This is sick dude, I really like the little touche's you did to the status bar... the Wifi an Vibrate Symbol are sexy! :p Killer job on the icon's in the settings menu, where did you happen to get those from?

Some of the symbols are from the png site all you need to do is download png from the site and rename it .

ALSO FORGOT TO STATE THAT THE BLUE HAPPY FACE IS THE
GPS PRIVACY APP. Just remember the smiling is on and sad is no show .

i believe you might be able to get the folder app u want and try to put it into the system app folder and see wat happens,just make a bk up just incase if sumthing goes wrong,ive switched the home launcher the same way and it worked,so thats mytheory,try it out,sumtimes you have to reboot to get it to start,or u can try to install it in the system app folder,

Yes which folder system would you like . Just put in and set the permission . I power off aka reboot and bam then i just remove the unwanted one with a app remover or go back into the system folder with the new one to remove the unwanted one . Post back if you need anything .

Is there a way to remove "the smiley" at the top? things like location, battery, alarm, and time, just one less thing I can remove if I can

Also one more thing... The Ad Blocker Plus app is malfunctioning badly. I'm certain the app is messing my phone up to where I cannot connect to the internet. I have to force close and clear the data and a reboot to finally connect. Anyway to see into that?

Hey Brainz, thanks for the ROM it looks really good. I just want to bring something up, not as a complaint but to make people aware the the modified setting breaks some bluetooth functionality. I was able to get my headset paired but I use a bluetooth OBD code scanner and that would not pair, it kept giving me FC errors.

I remembered this happened with other ROMs and I put a different settings apk that I know works and it fixed it. Just thought I would share in case someone else runs into this problem.

Back
Top Bottom