• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]JetMOD

Well yeah its immature at this stage :D:D
The most important thing is getting ROM to boot
I am sure most things won't work. So with keen affection I have to fix the things in the same
But the Mega-Super Devil bug is network which is hardest thing to fix
So in all ICS is some months away from A75 but surely the day will come :)

So Varun:cool:....is it the new baseband that ur using or is it an old one:thinking:....bcoz i think newer basebands will give less trouble in getting them to work, :rolleyes: and as far as the network bug is involved....i can only wish u a best of luck !:vroam:maybe till then u can make up with that by making a ICS themed ROM...i mean smthing like....add transitions, maybe a transparent notification bar, a customised dialpad, the ICS keyboard, replace music by google music apk( looks cool ), remove this lockscreen n change it to smthing cooler, settings can b changed to the way it looks in the stock ROM.....these r some of my suggestions that can b implemented in ur next update that people wud love to see !:D:D:D

Reactions: sudiptaid
Upvote 0
hey varun thanks man for a brilient work. i have tried all the roms i found but this one is best amough all of them but i steel request some modification like the mp3 player is better in older rom and you must change lock screen also i cant undestand about the regional and hindi fonts you provided pleas explain how can i use them thanks again bro....

Upvote 0
Oh...if only the true ROM thats gonna come out of these stages of Jet 3 could be an ICS look-alike MIUI, locker, interface. Then we could just change the build number to 4.0.3 using root explorer, and show it off to our friends :) i.e. until micromax releases the ICS lite version for A75 like it promised....or our supermind-developers come up with it themselves (has a better chance though, than mmx) :)

Upvote 0
Oh...if only the true ROM thats gonna come out of these stages of Jet 3 could be an ICS look-alike MIUI, locker, interface. Then we could just change the build number to 4.0.3 using root explorer, and show it off to our friends :) i.e. until micromax releases the ICS lite version for A75 like it promised....or our supermind-developers come up with it themselves (has a better chance though, than mmx) :)

I don't think we will get any ICS update in near future . None of the MT6573 phones released with ICS. Original developers of this MT6573 SoC android moved to MT6575 SoC based phone development. Market will be flooded with MT6575 phones running @ >1 Ghz pretty soon .

:driver:

Upvote 0
Yup yup. Btw i heard that ICS-LITE can be made to work. A 600 mhz lg p500 of my friend is running ICS(cm9) by xda(april 23, 2012). I think we can too. The difference was that his kernel was available for the developers :p

Besides....varun said his recovery could be used to port it. Ninad is working on a "Doozie" ROM too! :)

When is May 12th gonna come!? :)

Upvote 0

lol!! i want to change it, after Varun releases his ICS makeover ! :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones