• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]JetMOD

Lol...ok. I am "supposed" to get back my phone from svc tomorow..! I have already done the editing :p Will upload the bootscreen.zip once i check it out in my phone. K :)
 
Lol...ok. I am "supposed" to get back my phone from svc tomorow..! I have already done the editing :p Will upload the bootscreen.zip once i check it out in my phone. K :)

Hey there ! :itsme:
God Bless You !!! :p
Have u ported the bootscreen of ICS ( Galaxy nexus S ) :D ? u noe that cool looking x symbol with Splashes of energy comming from nowhere ! :p
 
Hi Varun,

I have installed Jet 3.0.3 and would like to pass on my thanks for a good work on this. I will also look forward for the upgraded version.

GTALK seems to be missing in this rom and I am not able to install apk files aswell. Any suggestions?

where is 3.0.3 :confused:
 
Lol.....the original Jet mod is 3.0!! once installed, every update to it via OTA is called Jet Mod 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.0.3....and so on. :)

amarghy, i already installed 3.0.2 but my ota not found 3.0.3 it's show no update available.

no problem now i m found 3.0.3 and installed :rock:
 
hi frnds i have a problem when i instal JET 3.0 on my cell by recovery mode then its show error msg like Authorisation failed installation aborted......plz help me frnds.....
 
I have just submitted my Micromax A75 to the service centre as it completely died after flashing:
Ported Recovery.img to SD
Booted into CWM recovery
Installed from Zip on SD
- JetMod 3.0,
- 3.0.1,
- 3.0.2 and
- 3.0.3
Cleared Dalvik Cache
Tried to partition SD through recovery selected 4096 M 256 M swap
Pressed Reboot
Phone Dead
 
Thanks Varun,I have used your rom
good start up and boot animation.
can you provide the systemUI.apk for transparent background for status bar?
 
hey varun thanks man for a brilient work. i have tried all the roms i found but this one is best amough all of them but i steel request some modification like the mp3 player is better in older rom and you must change lock screen also i cant undestand about the regional and hindi fonts you provided pleas explain how can i use them thanks again bro....

I cant see hindi nd other lang fonts.plzz help urgent
 
THIS ROM BRICKED MY PHONE........:( i will never install this rom again .............got my phone in 45 days now ............working fine with speria rom........
 
hi avinash none of the ROM developed here bricks the phone. it depends on the procedure you follow before installing a ROM. even if it gets bricked up you can easily restore it to normal all you need is your full backup of your old phone that's it
 
Back
Top Bottom