• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] JustunBean - A Jelly Bean 4.1 ROM Ported for MMX A75

tried that but didn't worked :(

Y dont you flash the stock ROM completely and then flash the recovery and flash the Latets JBV3 ROM by DrDoGautam as its good so try this may be your problem will get resolved. and haan if you bought the phone may be in mid of 2013 so may be u may have some hardware changes like display so flash the unsecure boot image and if u face the white screen problem then flash the original boot img.

Y dont you flash the stock ROM completely and then flash the recovery and flash the Latets JBV3 ROM by DrDoGautam as its good so try this may be your problem will get resolved. and haan if you bought the phone may be in mid of 2013 so may be u may have some hardware changes like display so flash the unsecure boot image and if u face the white screen problem then flash the original boot img.

Shshbaz bhai, I think everwin is asking about the proximity issue of the IOS... IOS is one of the best ROM... Only those Proximity, no Auto screen rotation and FM Radio are the Problematic issues in that ROm, tried asking Sai, but i think even Sai is also not able to solve that problem...

@amolmendhe
Thanks bro for your concern.

Rom IOS works;
shahabazas suggestion worked perfectly, This Rom is Final for my use. It works Fast, stable & more battery backup. Most importantly my proximity sensor only works with original Rom which is working as well with Blue Terror Rom.

I am unable to use any other Rom because i got my touchpad replaced from Service Center.

Thanks for this great forum, & all help the help i got;:)
God Bless

@amolmendhe
Thanks bro for your concern.

Rom IOS works;
shahabazas suggestion worked perfectly, This Rom is Final for my use. It works Fast, stable & more battery backup. Most importantly my proximity sensor only works with original Rom which is working as well with Blue Terror Rom.

I am unable to use any other Rom because i got my touchpad replaced from Service Center.

Thanks for this great forum, & all help the help i got;:)
God Bless

Everwin, I think the problem is not with ur touchpad, its with the Ios ROM.. If u will use other ROMS, there is no proximity issues in that... Only this ROM is giving such issue, though i m not a developer, but still even i have also tried many things on the ROM to make it a Prefect 100% ROM, but still no success...

I need a help from u, I have got almost all good ROM's of our A75 except this Blue terror ROM. If u can please Upload and send me the 4shared link of that Blue terror ROM, i will b very thankful to u.. Pls... thanks in advance...

Thanks Krish for sharing the link, but Mediafire is blocked here in my office... Can anybody provide the 4shared link of Blueterror ROM.. Krish can u pls... Pls...

I will try to upload to 4 shared if uploaded than share the link provided ADprogramer should not have problem

Back
Top Bottom