• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [rom] lewa most latest rom

I have already done those things and added some init.d scripts,play store and made my own flashable zip but I cant upload an 100mb file

Y dont u just upload the changes u made in a zip file i think it will be only of around 2 to 5MB so that after flashing the ROM people can flash ur changes made zip and they are good to go.

dear mastermind,
i have read that our mmx a75 didnot support for swap and/or compcache part?

i requested and relied on you, you can do that.
a

Just flashed This ROm its amazing :p but Front camera Is Inverted :( And may be Possible of Timescape On A75 in leWa os (am trying to port in This :p)

Timescape On MMx A75 ported Successfully on lego ICs
2012-09-19-10-14-00.png

@saivignesh I can share It. But Flashable Zip are Not working (I mean All need app,.xml,.conf Need to be Given Correct permission Then Only Widgets Would work) I did It in Update-script but Not successful

I will Try to Upload The whole ROm ;) And will Name it as SperiA_V2 :D LoL

@saivignesh I can share It. But Flashable Zip are Not working (I mean All need app,.xml,.conf Need to be Given Correct permission Then Only Widgets Would work) I did It in Update-script but Not successful

I will Try to Upload The whole ROm ;) And will Name it as SperiA_V2 :D LoL

So the Developer is back in action... Just like this spirit of development which wont let u go as soon as u have something good to work on u r ON.:rock:

Now i am just waiting for one more of our friend to be back in action too so that we all can work together as a allied force towards the desire of getting true ICS. :(

;)I am just sharing my views that now the desire of having an ICS is getting drip bit by bit as if we have so much more than what we were searching and that too with difference and with hell lot of customisation so... ICS... Do ICS have this kind of customisation in it a whole??? I am thinking that if we all get together and work on a single ROM then we can create a whole new ROM which can also beat the ICS in all aspects only the urge is required and also the Repo between US.;)

:shakehands:Think on this:shakehands:

So the Developer is back in action... Just like this spirit of development which wont let u go as soon as u have something good to work on u r ON.:rock:

Now i am just waiting for one more of our friend to be back in action too so that we all can work together as a allied force towards the desire of getting true ICS. :(

;)I am just sharing my views that now the desire of having an ICS is getting drip bit by bit as if we have so much more than what we were searching and that too with difference and with hell lot of customisation so... ICS... Do ICS have this kind of customisation in it a whole??? I am thinking that if we all get together and work on a single ROM then we can create a whole new ROM which can also beat the ICS in all aspects only the urge is required and also the Repo between US.;)

:shakehands:Think on this:shakehands:

for that I think we need senior devs like varun,ninad..etc

but they are very busy these days

I would like to know if anybody can help me excatly how to replace the above file and give desired permission. I can see the old file in my /system/etc folder. Then...

I want to remove this post as this is not intended to post, but do not know how. Mod may kindly remove this post.

Replace apns-conf.xml file in /system/etc/ with one in the attached zip...set permissions to rw-r--r-- n reboot the device.
I would like to know if anybody can help me excatly how to replace the above file and give desired permission. I can see the old file in my /system/etc folder. Then...

Just after posting this I tried to do the same with root explorer and done.. I am new to these things and so taking space, that I could have avoided. :)

Is anyone available Online. that I had made Batch file To install TimeSape
Any one Interested Can Pm Me or Reply here I provide Link of it.. (Plz Rooted Mobile)

Is anyone available Online. that I had made Batch file To install TimeSape
Any one Interested Can Pm Me or Reply here I provide Link of it.. (Plz Rooted Mobile)

Ya provide d link n also let us know what r d prerequisite needed to flash it.

that scatter file doesn't have any impact

even original rom mentioned in op had scatter file

I have flashed it directly

still I am using it

Your mobile Must be Rooted To Do this.. After that Just Download This Timescape.exe And Double click it (Do it Inside a New Folder Don't Just Double Click in desk top )

Before you execute It.Add This in build.prop via root explorer or some other build.prop editors

Note
Before Doing This all back Up Ur Current ROM if u boot Looped Just restore It
Dont worry It will Not harm device.. I personally tested In leWa ROM Works Fine

Its not running giving an error while I tried to run it.

Its not running giving an error while I tried to run it.

Can you elaborate exactly what error. ? may be It will Not work In stock ROm
Coz In default.prop ro.secure=1.I mean system is Not getting remounted Via adb.
That Script Is universal.. try to check On other Mobiles.. and custom ROm's

even I tried it...gives unknown error..i think file is broken..
No yaar link is working well
may be your Download Has been broken I think:confused:
Check hash
md5 :- 1FBF7CD12C55AE0BC8488ED766D79CBE
SHA-1 :- 23C7CE1B5D6B43F936D0153E097BE4B365B3F633

Ok I am Making New thread for This So i can get Some solution..

Can you elaborate exactly what error. ? may be It will Not work In stock ROm
Coz In default.prop ro.secure=1.I mean system is Not getting remounted Via adb.
That Script Is universal.. try to check On other Mobiles.. and custom ROm's

No yaar link is working well
may be your Download Has been broken I think:confused:
Check hash
md5 :- 1FBF7CD12C55AE0BC8488ED766D79CBE
SHA-1 :- 23C7CE1B5D6B43F936D0153E097BE4B365B3F633
I am using Lewa latest Stable rom but its not working...Link is ok I downloaded twice but it gives same Error:Unknown error..
I manage to get Timescape from xda forum though
:)

@borsutkar Okie i have Compiled it with 32 bit I will work again :)..So that the problem can be solved
Any screenies That would HeLp me to work again

Back