• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [rom] lewa most latest rom

@borsutkar Okie i have Compiled it with 32 bit I will work again :)..So that the problem can be solved
Any screenies That would HeLp me to work again

I am using win7 32bits...well screenies will not help you much because when we execute the .exe file cmd window opens and soon after that error pop up screen stating "Unknown Error occur"....

@borsutkar Okie i have Compiled it with 32 bit I will work again :)..So that the problem can be solved
Any screenies That would HeLp me to work again

This is the error aht i got check the screen shots i m using windows 7 64bit

Attachments

• Timescape Error.jpg
    Timescape Error.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 116
@anyone who is using this ROM, are you able to use CWM recovery which can take backups including sd-ext?. I am using MITO scatter, so can't use the recovery.img modded for A75 which can support sd-ext.

This is the error aht i got check the screen shots i m using windows 7 64bit

Thnx For screen Shot Okie I will Look Forward for the Scripts Just busy With recovery :confused:
I am removeing That timeScape Installer Link after some random Check i will bring it back Soon

@Dark God Its been sooo long!! :) Did you get the time to fix the Timescape UI problem?? It would be great if you did :D

Please make a new thread for it. Btw am using LegoICE rom FYI ;) :P

Tc :D

no doubt this is the most unique rom for pur devices but if sumone make it in ics color in settings..messaging n many more and also fix the fc rrror inc certain important apps like google play...

Back