• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][MetroPCS & T-Mobile] Katana ROM *Updated 11-16-2015*

uploadfromtaptalk1450670294050.png
uploadfromtaptalk1450670299701.png
uploadfromtaptalk1450670306297.png
uploadfromtaptalk1450670309943.png
uploadfromtaptalk1450670314483.png
uploadfromtaptalk1450670330975.png
uploadfromtaptalk1450670441501.png

You can't theme any stock LG apps but Google apps and third party apps work, as well as framework. Nav bar and status bar layers also don't work, but still better than nothing.

Anyone know a way to disable that double tap to unlock
Download and install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.szalkowski.activitylauncher

Open the app and change the top drop menu to all activities
Screenshot_2015-12-22-12-15-31.png
After that scroll down and find settings tap it once and scroll down until you find knockon
Screenshot_2015-12-22-12-17-03.png

For ease of use long click and select create shortcut

Now you can enable and disable at will! Please note this will disable double tap to sleep I suggest you use an xposed module to renable it, gravitybox is my pick.

Last edited:
Wow I was thinking about getting this device too well therez root so u probably can manually insert the files in there designated areas
Oh its possible to use something like adb to manually push the files into the system(after extraction of all the files from within the system.img) and get it to work, that's only if the system doesn't freak out and throw an error code your way.
Then you won't be able to fully enjoy this rom because of the kernel he has built has some optimizations.
Overall not worth the hassle.

Last edited:
Download and install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.szalkowski.activitylauncher

Open the app and change the top drop menu to all activitiesView attachment 98442After that scroll down and find settings tap it once and scroll down until you find knockon
View attachment 98443
For ease of use long click and select create shortcut

Now you can enable and disable at will! Please note this will disable double tap to sleep I suggest you use an xposed module to renable it, gravitybox is my pick.

Is there a way to pull this from the kernel and insert into CM?

Hello
I've been using this rom for a while and haven't had any problems except for one thing. The in call volume is extremely low, to the point where it's almost inaudible. I've tried resetting the phone, even re flashing, but still haven't found a fix. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom