• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Number Two (#2) v3.0.1 {ZVE}

i hope v2.0 works good for you guys!!! im sure there was another version or two with slightly better battery, but this version is set to the absolute best performance state without majorly altering the system files & still keeping the battery saving tweaks ;), please god let this thing lauch without a f'n hitch lolol

Upvote 0
i hope v2.0 works good for you guys!!! im sure there was another version or two with slightly better battery, but this version is set to the absolute best performance state without majorly altering the system files & still keeping the battery saving tweaks ;), please god let this thing lauch without a f'n hitch lolol

Bro this is perfection thank you thank you :thumbup:

Reactions: LDrifta
Upvote 0

So quick stupid question.. i don't wanna have to factory reset when i install number 2.. can i just install over what i have and no wipe?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones