• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][OA]2.3.20 [Final] [EXT4 + RFS] [Updated: 09/23/12]

Awesome ROM! Works great, no complaints. Had the 492 error but a quick reflash fixed it. I don't think I even wiped I just reflashed over top and I was gtg. As far as Holo goes, download the free version from the market and use Titanium Backup to delete the "Holo launcher beta 4" and you're gtg. Regular app drawer + market updates yadda yadda. Thanks for the ROM this thing rocks!

Upvote 0
Awesome ROM! Works great, no complaints. Had the 492 error but a quick reflash fixed it. I don't think I even wiped I just reflashed over top and I was gtg. As far as Holo goes, download the free version from the market and use Titanium Backup to delete the "Holo launcher beta 4" and you're gtg. Regular app drawer + market updates yadda yadda. Thanks for the ROM this thing rocks!

I'll investigate and update holo in my next revision. Should be able to just make an upgrade zip

Upvote 0
Will be packing up an update this evening. Should be ready in a few hours.

Revision 2.3.10

Addressing the following:
Updated Launcher (Holo 1.1.2)
Fixed boot animation loop issue (where loop goes black after 15 sec.) -- **Requires kernel modification so a new boot image will be provided.

I'll be making an upgrade zip for current ROM users so theres no need to redownload the ROM - just flash the upgrade, and you're all up to date.

Cheers. ;)

Reactions: blaze420916
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
New Changes:
Revision 2.3.10
  • Updated Launcher (Holo 1.1.2)
  • Fixed boot animation loop issue (where loop goes black after 15 sec.) -- **Requires kernel modification so a new boot image will be provided.

Please visit [ROM/CWM5.0.28/OC-KERNEL] [OA]2.3.10-[STABLE] CRICKET+MPCS [Updated: 07/24/12]
OR
>>>http://androidforums.com/vitality-a...0-stable-cricket-mpcs-updated-07-24-12-a.html<<<
for revision change and ROM download (UPGRADE AVAILABLE FOR CURRENT ROM USERS)

Just added another linkback on AF for ease of download.

Thanks for your support. :)

Upvote 0
Hey I have a copy of the status bar in monster 5.3 ics theme . I use titanium back up to back up status bar will it work if I reatore it on the oa rom? And I also got copy of system ui copy ans replace?

Lol I wish it were that easy. If you were to straight up overwrite the framework with a different builds framework you'd Bork the rom.
It's too in depth to explain (especially on tapatalk) so just do some Googling on Android theming, I'm sure you'll find your way :)

Good luck!

Upvote 0
I have had my admire since December and I have used many roms with crazy problems...but I kept trying because I can't afford another phone...This one is the best rom...hands down...It has everything I need and everything I don't need...thank you because I am not spending more money on another phone until I get a job and you just gave my phone a new lease on life...

Word :congrats:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones