• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] rb3mod [LINKS DEAD....]

Your updated thread still says that the traffic generated is too much and has been disabled. Try using Google drive instead.

Does anyone have ACTIVE links to the ROMS for the Prevail2? Stock roms anything? My phone is soft bricked, I can get into CWM. I just want to try to flash a rom to bring it back.

I rooted my Samsung Galaxy Prevail II with Framaroot-1.9.3.apk, granted SuperSU, then chose Gandalph option.
After rooting, I used Odin 1.85 to install recovery CWM_Prevail2_Ring_Koumajutsu.
It would not boot all the way. It would get to the second Samsung logo and flash it on the screen. I waited for an hr. It never booted.
I tried to install SPH-M840_MH5_Stock, that has bloatware removed. Still fail.
So I was frantic and started formatting data and cache cuz it said "can't mount data (or cache).
Then I saw a mounting option. So I mounted everything it would let me.
That got rid of the "can't mount" errors, but it would show a yeild sign below the first Samsung logo.
And when I try to restart from recovery, it says no root and does the yeild sign. And the whole time I have been working on it, since I flashed the recovery, it says "can't find /tmp/recovery".
So. I think for the no root error, formatting it, removed root...
HELP PLEASE!!!

Blessed be,
Toxic

Back
Top Bottom