• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][RC][4.4.4] Dirty Unicorns 6/25/2015

New DU issue. @pheom -

In the past, I have had serious trouble with A2DP Bluetooth streaming audio in my car with the AWE. All of the roms would work with the phone, but not with bluetooth audio streaming.

CM11 was the only rom where I could get both phone and A2DP working.

Unfortunately for me, DU has the same issues with bluetooth audio steaming. DU pairs fine and in the settings, both phone and media streaming are checked; sound does not play from the AWEs speakers. It seems that it should all work, but no sound for audio streaming.

Any idea why CM11 works and DU does not?

Upvote 0
New DU issue. @pheom -

In the past, I have had serious trouble with A2DP Bluetooth streaming audio in my car with the AWE. All of the roms would work with the phone, but not with bluetooth audio streaming.

CM11 was the only rom where I could get both phone and A2DP working.

Unfortunately for me, DU has the same issues with bluetooth audio steaming. DU pairs fine and in the settings, both phone and media streaming are checked; sound does not play from the AWEs speakers. It seems that it should all work, but no sound for audio streaming.

Any idea why CM11 works and DU does not?
CAn you provide a log

Upvote 0
I have a question you folks can probably answer . Every time I install any ROM other than stock based , my phone freaks out after a while . Crashes occur out of the blue , the launcher (nova) completely resets itself , etc . The only thing I can think of is that I'm on recovery 2.8.3.0 . Is it necessary to be on 2.8.6.0 to run all these ROMs ?

Upvote 0
Well here we are.... You know, this is all great and everything. We've got loads of plethoras of ROMs oozing out of our ears... and sure, yeah we all see that Phens got the ol' camera working and all. We can all just sit back and be submerged into the matrix realm of the all powerful omnipotent android, with the ability to flash a new OS every second to the utter end of our fleeting dissatisfaction...... But I've come to you this day to address a very, VERY important matter and I assure you that this is the utmost appalling ordeal about this ROM for me.... I think it's absolutely disgusting and down right aggravating that you all........

KEEP GETTING DIRTY WITH UNICORNS!!! You should be ashamed!

...I'm done here

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones