• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Resurrection Remix for Grand X Max+

Well it looks like another hopeful step in development for this phone has died along the wayside, I was really hoping we had something this time, thanks for trying tho and I for one do appreciate the effort

I
Well it looks like another hopeful step in development for this phone has died along the wayside, I was really hoping we had something this time, thanks for trying tho and I for one do appreciate the effort
I'm still holding out that he's just been really busy. Lol

Thats awesome rr is what I run on my nexus, let me know if you need any help testing like i said i have 2 xmax+ so can help anytime, keep up the good work

Thats awesome rr is what I run on my nexus, let me know if you need any help testing like i said i have 2 xmax+ so can help anytime, keep up the good work

As soon as I add the camera libs, Sure. Otherwise,

Attachments

• screenshot20160927174720.jpg
    screenshot20160927174720.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 120
As soon as I add the camera libs, Sure. Otherwise,
Looks good i can't wait, i haven't used a lollipop build of rr for awhile, does your have the fling option in the smart bar? I'm actually making a fresh nandroid now in anticipation of flashing this lol.

Looks good i can't wait, i haven't used a lollipop build of rr for awhile, does your have the fling option in the smart bar? I'm actually making a fresh nandroid now in anticipation of flashing this lol.

To be honest I am not sure. I was much more worried about it booting, Bluetooth working and Phone. So far everything is fine and running but the camera, Which I will work on in a few hours.

To be honest I am not sure. I was much more worried about it booting, Bluetooth working and Phone. So far everything is fine and running but the camera, Which I will work on in a few hours.
Hey thats fine like i said rr is my favorite rom, and to be honest anything other then this stock would be great,i dont know if you know but i discovered that our stock rom is rro layers ready and if u like themeing that is one road you can take

Alright. I have added the camera libs, Everything else is fine *stares at MasterChief* I'm uploading now.
*stares at MasterChief* classic, and no need to get upset MasterChief everyone knows what you have done for this community even tho u have a zmax and it has been appreciated, ok am just waiting for the link.

Ok it flashed but i am on minute 10 of the boot, I know some intial boots can take awhile so I'll give it another 10 to be fair before I give up.

Still just booting, might try to reflash tomorrow but for now I'm done for the night, I really hope this can get worked out rr is a great ROM

Last edited:
Alright. Since there is no official way to fix Camera, I only had the prop. Fixed. That I'll only upload since that that'll work.

Back
Top Bottom