• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][Sense 3.6] UltraMatrix ROM | EXT4 | 470MB+ RAM | Fast && Battery | FULL BEATS && FULL LEEDROID

Installed the apk Austrie.. and this is What's happening.
4418834f-9eca-100b.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343332011263.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343332011263.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 0
Now this is what I call a Sense rom look at this baby. I don't even have a HTC EVO V but main I want one now so bad. Just by reading the OG post and the features seeing the screenshots I can tell it's a beast. I'm on the OG HTC EVO 4G Supersonic flashed to VirginMobile this rom is best rom I seen so far. I'm going to use every strength in my body to port it to the OG EVO. Austire why must you make bad a$$ roms all the time you are teasing me. :( You need to be a dev for the OG EVO. :D

Upvote 0
I can run midnight at 1.566 without crashing and stability issues....I can run YOUR rom at 1.728 without any issues...your rom beats midnight for stability. and to be honest....beats it for features and performance as well. Looks like my new daily use rom. amazing work.

issues so far:

-Wifi tether stops on opening. does not work at all.
-no 4g toggle in quick settings
-Visual Voicemail
-adaway does not connect to servers for some reason shows not connected to internet...
-no goomanager support for updates =/

Upvote 0
MInes kept giving me the the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped too, i went and flash the rom again, it stop, but something i notice before i did the re-flash, was that my device is not compatible with some apps, i went to download the BB&T app and it was not found, so i went to the playstore from my pc, and when i search for the app, it's not compatible with my evo.

can someone do me the favor, and search for the app BB&T (mobile banking) from your evo and tell me if its compatible with this rom?

i never had that problem before with the same app.

Upvote 0
Just tested it and it works, it comes in 7 minutes after the voicemail. Though I'm using a different UltraMatrix version, so it might just be me. Anybody else having this problem?

mine came in hours later and a few text came in almost 8 hours later and was without signal for almost a hour check settings it said mobile network was on and quick settings said it was off wifi tether closes at start up only thing i noticed so far with the rom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones