• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][STOCK][MS323] Stock Doedexed for LG L70

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggiephil

Android Enthusiast
Hey everyone, I have developed a rooted Deodexed ROM for our LGMS323s Version 1.0.1

Features:
Deodexed APKs in
Framework
Priv-app and in
App.
CM11 Boot Animtion
Supersu.apk
DSPManager.apk
Root Browser.apk
Google Keyboard.apk(Android L Design)

DISCLAIMER!! I am NOT responsible for anything that may happen to your phone.

LINK: WORKING ON ROM!!

MD5: UNDER DEVELOPMENT

LINK: for Custom LG G3 font zip: http://d-h.st/ZMQ make sure you have a backup, flash it and reboot! (Replaces Roboto)

Installation Instructions:
1. Create a backup using CWM.
2. Wipe data/Factory reset.
3. Wipe cache partition.
4. Clear Dalvik cache.
5. Install zip.
6. Reboot and Enjoy!

Remember to hit "Thanks"
Enjoy my ROM :D

Thank u for making this bro!!! I just made ab ackup and backed up my apps as well. i am about to flash this right now but notice in your installation instructions after #4 u forgot to mention to install zip!!! Thanx again for this development!!! 😀

Thank u for making this bro!!! I just made ab ackup and backed up my apps as well. i am about to flash this right now but notice in your installation instructions after #4 u forgot to mention to install zip!!! Thanx again for this development!!! 😀

Hahahah thanks! Totally forgot

Ohhhh, so theming would be possible... between other things. Just that it's a little slower, I can deal with that. Time to theme! :3

Installed and booted like the wind.... wooow..

EDIT: I'm getting com.android.keyguard has stopped, any idea why?

EDIT #2: I fixed my problem by reflashing the ROM after so much pain inflicted upon me...

Big problems with this. There is no keyboard available and trying to get into my gmail account using voice isn't working at all. Cannot log into play store to download any needed apps. Also no file manager included that I could see. I was forced to have to go into download mode and reboot the whole system again.

I don't know if there were some other options open for me to get up and running but I just didn't have the patience to post and wait for instructions on how to get a keyboard or even get started with my gmail account, I was doing this at 3 am and was tired so I just went ahead and used the LG Flash tool with the tot and dll files to get back to stock and start over again.

Big problems with this. There is no keyboard available and trying to get into my gmail account using voice isn't working at all. Cannot log into play store to download any needed apps. Also no file manager included that I could see. I was forced to have to go into download mode and reboot the whole system again.

I don't know if there were some other options open for me to get up and running but I just didn't have the patience to post and wait for instructions on how to get a keyboard or even get started with my gmail account, I was doing this at 3 am and was tired so I just went ahead and used the LG Flash tool with the tot and dll files to get back to stock and start over again.

Hmmmm that's odd...I'll flash it once I get home and mess around with it

You probably just needed to go to your settings and enable the keyboard instead of voice, but, I wouldn't know since I haven't flashed this yet

I'm not sure what happened but when I downloaded and installed it I did go into settings but there was no keyboard available to switch to, the only option was the speech engine which just doesn't work well enough trying to insert and use passwords and such. Anyway right now i'm back to stock but keeping an eye open on this forum. I notice that Marty Mar doesn't mention any thing about the keyboard problems I had.

Maybe somehow I got a corrupted download, but i know for sure that I checked three times for any way to install a keyboard and there just wasn't one available last night. I only hope that at least one other person comes up with a similar problem, otherwise you'll all think I'm hallucinating and its been many years since my last episode lol.

Is this currently a stable build can anybody confirm that this rom works, because i really want to use it! and if not ill test it OP

Really? Wow if you go into my ROM thecfoler all of the folders are there and they install o.O

I'll give it a look. After I find my phone, lol. My girlfriend hid it from me -__-

Edit: I see it, I looked for it on my laptop. When I looked for it via root browser on my phone I didn't see it. Maybe I didn't look into the zip file?

Is this currently a stable build can anybody confirm that this rom works, because i really want to use it! and if not ill test it OP

It works for me.

I'll give it a look. After I find my phone, lol. My girlfriend hid it from me -__-

Edit: I see it, I looked for it on my laptop. When I looked for it via root browser on my phone I didn't see it. Maybe I didn't look into the zip file?

It works for me.

Framework is in the zip, its there man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom