• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][STOCK][MS323] Stock Doedexed for LG L70

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn is there a way to donate thank u very much and when will your room be out? keep up the good work and continue to give this phone love
ohhh please, no need to donate bro, glad to help you out, message me if you have any further questions etc :) My ROM should be out some time along this week, some more testing needs to be done with it

ohhh please, no need to donate bro, glad to help you out, message me if you have any further questions etc :) My ROM should be out some time along this week, some more testing needs to be done with it

Dont be so modest i was going nuts now i notice that the phone is rubning slow time to reflash recovery and do a whipe but before that ima make a back up again thanks a million

Two more things how do i make my default write disk to extenal sd cuz this phone is barely usefull and the second question is of there are any speaker boosting methods
well you cant just make it directly write to the sdcard because kitkat messed everything up, there is something where you can use your sdcard as internal space but that requires you to complete whip the sdcard and ALL partitions then you have to make two of them in different formats then link2sd and all that good shit, volume yes, use this ViPER4Android_FX_v2330 its viper4android eq and all that excellent shit, i use it daily, amazing app, download it, extract it install the 4.x one open it, install the drivers(i did super high quality) it has a lot of options for the phone speaker such as "EXTRA LOUD" for the speaker, hope it helps you out!

well you cant just make it directly write to the sdcard because kitkat messed everything up, there is something where you can use your sdcard as internal space but that requires you to complete whip the sdcard and ALL partitions then you have to make two of them in different formats then link2sd and all that good shit, volume yes, use this ViPER4Android_FX_v2330 its viper4android eq and all that excellent shit, i use it daily, amazing app, download it, extract it install the 4.x one open it, install the drivers(i did super high quality) it has a lot of options for the phone speaker such as "EXTRA LOUD" for the speaker, hope it helps you out!

Will u make ur rom have external support that would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom